How do you deal with your own failure?

Zamboanga City, Philippines
I am now at the moment of my life where all I see is failure. I do not know what to do. There are times when I think of negative thoughts. I feel that I am useless and just nothing in this world. How can I overcome this? Can you share me with some ways on how you do it? Thank you!
@Starmaiden (5886)
Lower your standards a bit. Stop trying to reach the top on the first try. If you fail, look back on your footsteps and correct the misstep on the second try. Take baby steps. Don't try to accomplish everything at once. Set small daily goals to reach.
• Zamboanga City, Philippines
Thank you, Lucinda. :)
I'm a child of God and I know He loves me and believes in me. I'm not a failure and I won't believe those lies since fear is a liar. God loves you and you are NOT a failure in His eyes!
• Zamboanga City, Philippines
Thanks, Jennifer for reminding me that God loves me. :)
@Jessabuma (27884)
• Baguio, Philippines
Failure is a part of life, but we need to be strong as some people say "Failure is a step closer to success"..
• Zamboanga City, Philippines
Thank you, Jessa.
@Jessabuma (27884)
• Baguio, Philippines
@bbjong17 you're welcome Jonah
@kepweng (14666)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
@Jessabuma "Failure is a step closer to success"?? i have LOTS of failturre for a long time and i have yet ZERO Achievements in life
Life is like a wheel - sometimes you're down and there would be a time that you'll be able to surpass the bumps along the road and you'll be on top! :)
• Zamboanga City, Philippines
Thank you.
@bbjong17 You're welcome!
@dodoazo (19464)
You need a company. You have to see anyone in your family. I am sorry to say that myLot users couldn't resolve your problem. Talk or refer your problem to the right person like a religious adviser, a pastor or a priest, a guidance counselor, or a psychiatrist. The way you say it, expresses that this is serious.
• Zamboanga City, Philippines
Thank you for you advise, Dodo.
@dodoazo (19464)
@bbjong17 Don't mention it.
@mlgen1037 (29658)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Jonah. I usually wallow myself in failure until a certain time that I get fed up and realize I need a change and motivate myself.
• Zamboanga City, Philippines
Thanks, Louise.
• Peoria, Arizona
I see what I did wrong, thing about it, cry a lot and just go eff it and fix it.
• Zamboanga City, Philippines
Thanks, Felicia! I'll try to do the same and see if it works for me too. :)
Write a list of your positive qualities. Find at least ten items! Print out several copies and pin one sheet to the wall in each room, also the toilet. Every time you pass the list, read it from beginning to end.
• Zamboanga City, Philippines
I'll fo this. Thank you! :)
@Icydoll (19296)
You can overcome that easily but thinking about your past success.
• Zamboanga City, Philippines
Thanks, Icydoll. I'll try to do this.