My Life Is So Boring That...........

I can't even think of anything to write about. Seriously, I unloaded the dishwasher, moved a load from the washer to the dryer and reloaded the washer. Went to the hardware store to buy all the supplies for the deck refinishing which begins tomorrow, had lunch out before going to exercise at the senior center. I spent the afternoon doing surveys and watching a Hallmark movie. Now dinner is in the oven. pork chops, chicken, and baked potatoes. It has gotten hot again so the ac is back on. The most exciting thing that has happened in days is that Al has gotten stung by a bee every day since Sunday. He is like a bee magnet. Luckily he isn't allergic. I can't believe that my life is this boring but as you can see it is. It may change tomorrow though since after pool exercise I am going out to lunch with my friend Jackie. I can't wait!! For now, I have a load of laundry to fold and I have to move the load from the washer to the dryer!! Don't get too excited lol
@Mike197602 (13495)
• Worcester, England
In an hour terrorists could break into your house with a nuclear bomb and plans for world domination...then you'd really miss your 'boring' life
lol True but I live out in the country they would be pretty determined to find me lol
Ha ha
@Ntan822 (365)
• Israel
Umm.. Is this a threat??
I don't mind having a quiet life. Here I sit in my tiny apartment and no one knows I am here. I can go out at any time but I just like to hide away and work on my laptop.
I hope you get out and meet some people, there is such a thing as too much aloneness.
My days aren't very exciting either but sometimes posts about our day turn out to be interesting
I enjoy reading about other people's days, I just seem to be a bit stuck in a rut.
@BelleStarr don't we all go through cycles of being in a rut? Now that it's summer I'm stuck inside with the a/c cause it's almost too hot for me to go out and do anything. I"m sure you'll find something exciting (or even ordinary) to share with us
Sometimes boring is good! What kind of vegetables are you having with your dinner?
I have some heritage tomatoes, an English cucumber and mozzarella, I am going to make a little salad. My husband is not a veggie guy, meat and potatoes.
@Mike197602 (13495)
• Worcester, England
@BelleStarr what is the difference between an english cucumber and an american one??...never heard of this before.
@BelleStarr Yum! That sounds wonderful. My husband likes salad but will usually eat whatever vegetable I make as long as it isn't eggplant or kale.
@sol_cee (15445)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Al the bee magnet! haha
Another one but him today, it is getting so that he can't even go outside.
I had a pork chop for lunch. And that, my friend, is exciting as anything else in my day.
lol I think you may be right about that, ours came out so good and I have leftovers for another meal.
Boring is better than trauma or something bad happening.
Yes, of course, you are right but I am used to a little more excitement lol
@cintol (6391)
OMG, Laundry, I wish I had laundry to do!!! NOT, you enjoy that Al has gotten stung every day, maybe he needs to change his cologne!!!
It is just the weirdest thing but this morning he figured out where the nest is and sprayed the life out of them so hopefully it won't be happening again.
@cintol (6391)
@BelleStarr I hope that works and they don't come back, or have another nest some where. Bet he is relieved huh?
@cintol I just looked at him and his hand is swollen twice its size, I gave him two Benadryl and I am watching him closely.
Oh that sounds very much like my life. I hear the laundry calling me. Use plantain (a weed) as a compress for bee stings.
I am not sure if we have plantain here or where I could find it but thank you.
@responsiveme (16227)
Al must be sweet ... That's an ordinary kind of day and one of the best types for me....Not one who likes parties and thrills ever do often What was the movie?
You know at this point I have no idea, it was a Christmas one lol They d Christmas in July!!
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I am going to work on surveys tonight.
I had a very good day, yesterday it seemed like I didn't qualify for anything.
HAHA..better boredom then the stress it seems like I have to deal with on a daily basis..lol.
@sueznewz2 (9996)
• Alicante, Spain
I hope you enjoyed your lunch and that the bees have left your husband alone poor man
Actually, his hand is swollen to twice its size he got multiple stings today, but he found the hive so I hope he obliterated them. And my friend had to cancel the lunch date for a family emergency. I am batting zero lol
@sueznewz2 (9996)
• Alicante, Spain
@BelleStarr Ooohhh dear...sorry to hear that....
Lol - excited I'm NOT, but the bit about Al was interesting. Poor man.
Yes it has been four days and he was stung 8 times. But hopefully, it is over.
@BelleStarr Sheesh, he must taste good to those bees.
That was so exciting, it made me envious. Okay, you know I'm not. I hope today will be more exciting for you, and your husband doesn't get stung by a bee again. Dinner sounded good. Enjoy your lunch with Jackie today and pool time.
lol Well he did get stung again two more times and Jackie had to back out so I am still boring!! lol
@BelleStarr Cheer up. It's Friday the 13th, surely today should be better, and besides that, it IS Friday. Always a good day, retired or not.
. You are hilarious! Mine is quite similar, although I had a beauty treatment yesterday. Poor Al! Bee stings hurt like heck!
Yes and today his hand is swollen to twice its size, no pain but I gave him some Benadryl.
@BelleStarr Wow! Benadryl is good, and that goodness he isn’t allergic!
@nela13 (6988)
• Portugal
Your life is not boring, it is a normal day life for almost 90% of people.
lol It seems pretty boring but I guess boring is better than bad!! lol
@nela13 (6988)
• Portugal
@BelleStarr good point
• Pleasant Hill, California
Grasshopper, Sensai Horse says: Savor every moment of every activity. Loading a dishwasher can be a Zen experience, just as hiking can be.
Ah Sensai I will remember that the next time I am scraping food off into the garbage, be zen Iz, be zen lol
• Pleasant Hill, California
@BelleStarr Excellent, Grasshopper.
Routines can be broken and made colorful if you go out and have fun with friends. As to when it's up to you for how many times in a week would you like to have a blast. I wonder why Al gets stung by bees always. Can it be that his smell is as sweet as flowers?
He certainly is a sweet man lol Some of my friends still work and we are retired so it is hard to plan things with them.
I hope Al doesn't develop an allergy if he is getting bitten so often. Sometimes these things can build up over time. Enjoy your lunch.
He found the next this morning after he got multiple stings, he sprayed it so hopefully he killed the queen.