Do you want to Argue in Mylot??

@kepweng (14954)
Waikoloa, Hawaii
Good evening is mylot is for Arguement?? i think if your a person who is Talkkative and a Lot to say in your mind mylot is the best website for you.. but if your a slow person and cannot think discussion topics to post you will be difficult to be a member in mylot! As for me I Dont want too Argue! beacuse i might Hurt other Egos and Feelings
I've seen people disagreeing here before, sometimes outright name calling and arguments. I steer clear of both of those.
@kepweng (14954)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
i havent yet experience name calling here but i already experiense a member is Insulting and rude to me
@kepweng I'm sorry to hear that. Personally, I avoid any discussion where I feel I might get even the least bit snarky. I wish others would do the same.
@rakski (16301)
@kepweng really? like how rude that is?
@josie_ (7348)
I prefer not to argue but carry on a civil conversation. It produce more positive results.
@kepweng (14954)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
Has something happened? I have never argued on here and have never seen any arguments in the comments.
@kepweng (14954)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
thiers a Lot arguements i read here my friend and i avoided it
@kepweng (14954)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
i Forget that its a EXTREME Arguements that i see with insults and rudeness
@simplfred (3129)
Sometimes my friend. If I think I need to defend my statement but it is just for a healthy conversation.
@kepweng (14954)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
most people here are old members the Mood is different to younger ones
@simplfred (3129)
@kepweng I consider myself a newbie here because I am just a month old residence.
@kepweng (14954)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
@simplfred Nope not a old beacuse of membership Old in Ages my friend
@dodoazo (19684)
You forgot that myLot is a community of people who are wroers, non-pro and pro who have in mind to share, ti debate and to discuss. It depends on how they handle it.
@kepweng (14954)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
yes Every thing happens here and i Already seen a Couple of times people Insulting each other But thier Conversation is Still Ongoing
@dodoazo (19684)
@kepweng Yes. It did happen but they're wrong when insulting has already taken place. They forget that this is a friendly community.
@kepweng (14954)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
@dodoazo i think they are Openminded about that??
@rakski (16301)
I do not think this is the site for such. We can all have disagreements and all but at the end of the day, we are just sharing our opinion. Opinion here matters, whether one agree or disagree but is it much better if we say our piece with respect and humility.
@mlgen1037 (29643)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Rakski. I think some people do not know the reall meaning if respect and humility.
@rakski (16301)
@mlgen1037 oh yes. Fir sure.there would always some people who will act like a know it all.
@mlgen1037 (29643)
• Manila, Philippines
@rakski yes. Hard to deal with those people. Such a pity.
@Micmac (8533)
I have better things to do than wasting my time to argue with people here. I like your last line, makes sense.
@kepweng (14954)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
i agree but i Already seen a Couple of times people here Insulting each other But thier Conversation is Still Ongoing
@Micmac (8533)
@kepweng Looks like they don't have anything better to do with themselves.
I am very active here even if I post very few discussions. I do not need to post discussions to talk with the others.
@kepweng (14954)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
yes my friend i and Sorry Did not Mean anything to everyone hope u post more
@kepweng I am living a stressful moment, as soon as I am back to my normal daily routine, I post more.
We are here in myLot to interact in a friendly manner, not to argue. People have their own preferences and thinking so we should respect them, not argue.
@kepweng (14954)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
but i think arguing with someone is a Plus to make a bucks $ cents, here
@kepweng I think arguing is a strong word. Maybe sharing ideas would be appropriate.
@caopaopao (8620)
I don't like to argue, dear friend. I'm not here to argue. I hope I can get along well with everyone.
@kepweng (14954)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
people have a Different personalities in myllot i Already seen a Couple of times people Insulting each other But thier Conversation is Still Ongoing
@caopaopao (8620)
@kepweng Anyway, that's fine.
@Jessabuma (28637)
• Baguio, Philippines
Hi! I am not here to argue with other members , I don't like it.
@kepweng (14954)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
@Jessabuma (28637)
• Baguio, Philippines
@Porcospino (17922)
• Denmark
There are arguments here, and like any other site there are people who don't get along. I stay away from discussions about politics, religion and other topics that often cause arguments. I prefer to have a friendly conversation with people.
@kepweng (14954)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
even NOT politics, religion thier arguements
@Porcospino (17922)
• Denmark
@kepweng Sometimes arguments also happen in other discussions, that is true. I have seen it happen, but I don't want to get involved in it. It is sad to see the arguments that happen sometimes when people attack eachother. It would be unrealistic to expect everyone to get along, but I think it is important to handle disagreements in a respectful way.
i think facebook is an argument site
@kepweng (14954)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
Arguing is healthy provided it is done in a nice way. We can always agree to disagree
@kepweng (14954)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
It is a nice place to be in. Healthy arguments are good as fast as it is not harming anybody in anuway
@kepweng (14954)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
I've seen some of those in the past. But I try to stay away from topics relevance to politics and religion which causes dirty and violent arguments.
@kepweng (14954)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
@deba12 (1476)
I also don't like to argue. I think it's a waste of words and time. Arguments don't lead to anything constructive. Rather I would like to convince someone with logic and evidences. If I don't have it, I would like to avoid arguments.
@kepweng (14954)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
@mlgen1037 (29643)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Miss Kristal. I actually didnt get the part where you said ”i think if your a person who is Talkkative and a Lot to say in your mind mylot is the best way website for you... but if your a slow person and cannot think discussion topics to post you will be difficult to be a member in mylot! - so does this mean that if I do not have a lot of discussions, It will be difficult to be a member in mylot? It does not even make sense to me. And not having a lot of discussions does not make anyone a slow person. Better that I do post a few that makes sense rather than post discussions with no depth at all just for the sake of it or to gain attention for a few bucks. Now, in regards to your question, I will argue with a person when it is necessary and I have complete FACTS and PROOFS, but if none I will shut my mouth. It is hard to win if you are talking to an idiot.
@kepweng (14954)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
@responsiveme (16336)
Not at all
@kepweng (14954)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
@cintol (6419)
From time to time people get a little ugly with each other but for the most part it is a pretty nice community of people here.
@kepweng (14954)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
yeah i Guess its Depends in the Mood we encounter each day