Oh me oh my I hope out you go!

@sallypup (27136)
Moses Lake, Washington
I remember the excitement when I bought the exercise bike. The feeling that I had a new toy and oh wow! So big! Such thoughts: going to strengthen my legs. Going to get on the recumbent bike and pedal each and every day. Years later, here I am, excited again. This time its: somebody answered my ad! Somebody is coming to haul this five foot monster out of my house. I won't have to call somebody and pay them to take it to the dump. Oh yay! I will know by 11 this morning if the folks who answered the ad really show and haul it off. They'll give me enough money to at least pay for gas money when we head out on another road trip. Good enough and for sure: I will no longer have to figure out how to get the elephant sized exercise gizmo out of the house. Crossing my fingers cause in a few minutes hubby says he will help me get it to the middle of the living room so that the buyers can get it gone easier.
It's great to get stuff out we no longer use! I have filled a small Sobey's bag this week. Not enough to make a difference.
@sallypup (27136)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@paigea You did well at removing something out. Congrats.
@sallypup That is what I tell Hubby. Every little item counts!
@sallypup (27136)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@paigea The declutter book that I just finished reading said that, too. You could have twenty items on a shelf. If you get rid of two of those items you have done something. The shelf is tidier and less crowded so its a good effort.
I hope you get a good chunk of change for that heap. I once thought I wanted one but lucky me has a friend who had one and boy did it look bulky so I changed my mind.
@sallypup (27136)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@rebelann You and your cat photo are killing me. I just can't be serious after I see your buddy. I did not get much for the bike and yet I did cause now I don't have to pay somebody to haul it to the dump.
@wolfgirl569 (4911)
• Marion, Ohio
Hope they show and take it for you
@sallypup (27136)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@wolfgirl569 They showed up early. I had quite a time wrestling my biggest dog to a room where I could shut her in. She would not hurt anyone- I don't think- but she gets too excited. The bike is gone and things are quiet again. Less to move!! Sure going to be easier when we do finally move.
• Marion, Ohio
@sallypup That is great. Even with wrestling the dogs around I prefer someone to be early over late.
@sallypup (27136)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@wolfgirl569 You're right. No time to wonder where the folks are.
I know those exercise bikes take up a lot of space! Well good that it will be a win/win for all. By lunchtime you will be freed of it!
@sallypup (27136)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@much2say They got here early and off went the bike to a whole other life.
i hope they show up to get it.
@sallypup (27136)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@jstory07 They did and its gone!
It should be gone now? I can say "been there and done that!"
@sallypup (27136)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@andriaperry Yup. Gone and hoping the other lady is living it up, trying it out.
Hopefully, the buyers show up soon and hall that piece of equipment away. I did that will the treadmill.
@sallypup (27136)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Corbin5 They did show and off went the ungainly bike. Congrats on getting shed of your treadmill.
That's a double bit of good news for you.....money and it's getting hauled away. What are you going to do with all that space?
@sallypup (27136)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Marilynda1225 Extra space can be nice. The cats probably will appreciate having more room to play in.
@Ntan822 (421)
• Israel
i ride a mountain bike. much lighter and not taking as much room as the "exercise bike" (with quotes since usually it's used more as a dust collector or to put some laundry on it ) buy a second-hand road bike for 300-500$ and it will be much more fun! fresh air, going outside.. pretty fun :) what kind of trip? you take the car and just drive? wish to take a van someday to the dessert...
@sallypup (27136)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@Ntan822 Hello and good to hear from you. I sometimes miss the excitement of riding a real bike. I can't balance enough for such joy any more. My husband and I bought a house for when we retire. Its a few hours from where we live now. Next month we are going over there to see how the folks who are renting it are doing. That will be our road trip.
@responsiveme (16368)
Good that you found buyers. They do take up a lot of space. I am trying to get my hubby to buy a cycle and cycle .
@sallypup (27136)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@responsiveme Thank you. I hope you do get a bicycle.