This, That and Coffee

Good morning/afternoon or evening to all my friends here in the myLot world. It's Wednesday and we're already mid-week. My daughter is working today so I'm home and doing some things around the house to keep myself busy. When my daughter is home we tend to do things together so a few days a week I have to myself. This morning I threw towels in the wash while I showered and got dressed. Then I ran a quick vacuum through my bedroom and will leave the dusting for tomorrow. Towels went from washer to dryer and now I'm downstairs for the rest of the day. My knees hurt too much when I go up and down the stairs so I try to do everything upstairs before I come down. The dogs went out and it's hot. I don't know why I'm surprised when I open the door and hot air hits me in the face. It's summer!! The dogs got their treats and I steam mopped the kitchen floor especially where they eat since one dog is a very messy eater. I already had coffee #1 earlier but now I'm ready for breakfast and coffee #2. I feel very accomplished today and it's barely middle of the morning. Wonder if my energy will last throughout the rest of the day. What's going on in your neck of the woods?
@patgalca (14664)
• Orangeville, Ontario
I'm exhausted just reading all that! I haven't been sleeping well. I would have hoped my early mornings would make me more productive but I'm just too tired. I do have to get the weekend's laundry put away and my daughter is going away this weekend and wants some clothes that are dirty so I'll probably do a couple of loads tonight. I really wish I could focus on my novel. I am such a procrastinator... or depressed... or something. Just not motivated.
I go through periods like that too. Today I woke up feeling better than I do most days. Hope you can get your mojo working again
@patgalca (14664)
• Orangeville, Ontario
@Marilynda1225 My husband says I'm tired because I'm not doing anything. I'm not doing anything because I'm tired from not sleeping well and.... well, fibromyalgia.
I hope your energy has lasted, and that you haven't needed anymore coffee. I did a load of laundry when I got up too, and it was towels - lol. aren't we cool . catching up here after hardly being on yesterday.
Today was a good day and it feels good to be productive. Most days my energy starts lacking by mid afternoon. I didn't even need more coffee...woohoo go me
@Marilynda1225 yay, so glad. (:
@Marilynda1225 I was offered coffee at the shop..but it was too warm to drink it! I opted for a bottle of water instead!
@bunnybon7 (37915)
• Holiday, Florida
my doctor came and made sure i was starting the singular again. it was quite a trick lol. i have the shower aid coming soon so hope i don't get too tired.
Hope you have a good day
@bunnybon7 (37915)
• Holiday, Florida
@Marilynda1225 it got better
Good afternoon.Nothing much just hanging out and enjoying our wonderful weather.
When I was young I loved summer. Now I hate the heat
@Marilynda1225 today not too bad.The humidity taking some time off.lol
I am doing some online work..I am going to get ready to go out in a bit for my mystery shop. Some storms may be popping up today the weather guy just said..it will likely be when I am on the road..lucky me..oh well.
Hope you get your mystery shop done without any storms popping up.
@Marilynda1225 Thanks, I was in one brief shower but fortunately, it didn't last long!
I am done with the bathroom sinks and toilets. Washing is done as well.. I need to hang them now. The kitchen is done but the dishwasher won't run.
You sound like you got a lot accomplished today
@Marilynda1225 Yes I sure did and when I am ready I will pick up the trash. I am done for the day.
It is hot and humid here too. Did a few errands and was glad to get back to the AC in my house.
I'm stuck because my daughter went to work and she takes the car. I'm happy to enjoy the a/c and my errand day will probably be tomorrow
Take it easy, kick back and enjoy some me time.
I always find me time
Glad you got so much done! Here it is supposed to be mid 90s and humid. Too hot for this gal
Too hot for me too but I don't have to go out and deal with it
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
I got up and posted a few discussions here. I took Harley out twice. Fed her and Turbo. I am going to pull out the plastic totes today or tomorrow and pack away clothes that I wont need for awhile. And then I will probably clean the bathroom tomorrow as well. My arm is hurting me a little bit today, so I am trying not to overdo it or anything.
You sound busy busy busy today. I'm not half as energetic as you but I'm happy with what I accomplished. My friend called so I got side-tracked from doing the few other things I had on my "to do" list for today.
I have to go into work today, but I hope to have a better evening. I hope the rest of your day is wonderful!
Hope you didn't have a hard day and can relax a little this evening?
@deba12 (3079)
I am returning from office. It rained a bit here. You can do some exercises to get relief from your knee pain.
@Ntan822 (542)
• Israel
Good afternoon! That's quite a day you had! deserve the accomplished feeling. maybe try some tea or oats with cinnamon and honey. will give you energy. the coffee is fine but what it's doing is give you X2 energy but after a while, you gonna feel X4 tired. have a great rest of a day
@Icydoll (27605)
Enjoy your coffee and breakfast have a nice day.
@YrNemo (14736)
busy here and our lawns are still in need of a trim. My legs are aching... (Read your post and I felt the ache got worse .)
@hostessman (10272)
• Tucson, Arizona
not much this morning was sitting out back drinking coffee and reading a book
My energy is highest in the early morning to midday hours. So I try to do most of the heavy chores then.
@HazySue (24601)
You have been super busy. My day has been quite a bit tamer. I went to pick up a prescription. Other than that I have been inside finishing a jewelry order and writing..