Evening plans.

Ponce De Leon, Florida
So it's nearing six o clock, and I haven't made dinner yet. I am waiting on a phone call and after that I will go make dinner and then put a batch of dog biscuits in the oven. I still haven't really decided what I am going to make for dinner. I thawed some ground pork, but I can always just leave that in the fridge for tomorrow. I might make tuna cups. Which I have been meaning to make since like before my birthday in April. Just ask @DesirousDreamer . She's hear that I am going to make them multiple times since she both told me about them. So maybe I will make them tonight. Then I will have leftovers for lunch tomorrow. After I bake dinner and dog treats I am probably just going to read, or write or a combo of both of them. Since I don't really have any other plans tonight. Although a bath sounds good, even though I have to wrap my arm and that takes almost as long as the bath. So maybe I will skip the bath tonight. What is every one else doing tonight?
@moffittjc (44617)
• Gainesville, Florida
What the hell is a tuna cup? Is that where you open a can of Starkist and eat the tuna right out of the can? As for plans tonight, I'm not doing much, I have been given an assignment to bug someone on myLot. I'm going to see if I can accomplish my mission.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Nope biscuit cups with tuna and cheese. I will be sure to let you know if you pass the mission. I wish you luck..
@moffittjc (44617)
• Gainesville, Florida
@thislittlepennyearns I'm probably not going to be on here long. Got things to do tonight. You're gong to get off lucky.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@moffittjc that's ok I have stuff to do tonight too.
How do you make dog biscuits? I´d love to make some for Luna.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Really really easy, peanut butter, uncooked oats, flour and water. I will message you with the details.
@thislittlepennyearns Thanks so much!
What are tuna cups?
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Read my other response.
@bunnybon7 (37156)
• Holiday, Florida
i am trying to rest up from visits from doctor and shower aid coming and hoping my daughter will get me something besides snacks to eat soon.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Can't you order something
@bunnybon7 (37156)
• Holiday, Florida
@thislittlepennyearns can't go get it. lol
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@bunnybon7 delivery. Order a pizza.
@Blondie2222 (22375)
I like tuna fish but what is a tuna cup ? It sounds interesting and would be something nice to make for snack or lunches at work. Please do tell. I hope whatever you decide for dinner turns out good. Hope you received that phone call & you had a great night.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Biscuit cups with tuna and cheese.
@Blondie2222 (22375)
@thislittlepennyearns ah sounds easy to make.
I am still not set up here for cooking so I ordered some chicken tenders with fries and have to share the chicken with my cat Sid who is very fond of chicken.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Why don't you have stuff to cook?
@thislittlepennyearns nothing to cook on. I just got a single burner hotplate today.
• Peoria, Arizona
Tuna cups the best poor man meal :D
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
And I have leftovers. Which I am excited about. Super excited that I have this recipe
@wolfgirl569 (8514)
• Marion, Ohio
Just sat and watched t.v. for a couple of hours.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Im watching TV now
I am relaxing. We had leftovers for dinner.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I ended up making tuna cups.