A new little issue with my Gallbladder....

Perth, Australia
Actually my doctor isn't sure yet if this is gallbladder related. But it's highly possible. I wasn't going to say anything on here as I was a bit embarrassed but you know what, we are all adults and human. Pretty sure you can handle it. So what has been happening, is since late April, I've been dealing with frequent urination. This has been going on every single night since late April. When I say every single night, I literally mean EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! So if you can imagine, it's yet another reason to have difficulty sleeping. I went to the doctor and did a urine test thinking I might have a UTI but the results showed no infection for it to be that. So I did another urine test. I got those results back on Tuesday. My doctor said there's a lot of white blood cells in it. All of my blood tests lately have also shown my white cells are elevated. Which means my body is trying hard to fight an infection. The infection being my gallbladder / gallstones. Which has affected my liver. Which now has possibly affected either my bladder or kidney/s. Don't know yet but something isn't right. I had an ultrasound yesterday to check my bladder and kidneys. Going to the doctors this afternoon because apparently the results will be in by then so we shall see what's going on. If nothing is found then I have to see a gynecologist. I will admit that I'm getting frustrated now. I do have surgery next month to remove the gallbladder but now I have this frequent urination thing along with this stomach ache and lower back pain. Maybe everything will stop once it's removed? Don't know. OH and this morning I can see I have tonsillitis so.... Nice my body has decided to throw that into the mix.
@Plethos (11632)
dang, your body is like an old car with its oil filter going out , then its the fuel pump, then its the power steering, then its a flat tire, then another flat tire, then alternator goes out, then a fan belt. . . . any ways. . . i hope your mechanic...i mean... doctor can get you sorted out.
@Daljinder (22196)
@Plethos I did suggest body transplant.
• Perth, Australia
@Plethos LOL Never been compared to a car before. And thank you. I had some answers and I'm already on the mend with this issue. @Daljinder That suggestion is still sitting in the "Maybe" pile.
I´m so sorry! I wholly understand when our body does not behave
• Perth, Australia
@marguicha Thank you. Yeah it's a very frustrating thing to deal with. Especially when it's taking a long time for things to get better.
This sounds a lot like a cystitis, it is an infection of the lower tract of the bladder, is so much annoying. I am so sorry you feel unwell.
• Perth, Australia
@LadyDuck Thank you Anna. It was some sort of bacteria infection that I've got tablets for. So thankfully nothing serious and will clear up along with the tonsillitis.
@VivaLaDani13 I am glad you feel better, when everything comes together it's so easy to get depressed.
• Perth, Australia
@LadyDuck Oh I agree. I feel like I can tolerate a lot but like everyone, I do have a breaking point. Not there just yet lol but I am getting frustrated though.
@Daljinder (22196)
Why gynaecologist? I am more inclined to believe that it is gallbladder's fault. It has been over a year when you were somewhat diagnosed for it or getting suspicious that it was gallbladder. And that was when the pain has gotten out of control. It had plenty of time to fester, multiply and spread.
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder A gynaecologist to look more into....ya know....down there to see if anything could be picked up. But now you know the issue. Thankfully nothing related to the gallbladder.
@Daljinder (22196)
@VivaLaDani13 And it would be gone in a couple of days?
• Perth, Australia
@Daljinder Not totally sure. I was reading up on the medicine last night and from what I got, even after I finished the course, symptoms can still be present for about another 7 days. So I've taken my last tablet this morning. I'm hoping this will end all the symptoms. It will be heeeeaven.
@Blondie2222 (22736)
oh no, I hope they figure out what's wrong quickly and nothing too serious. I had issues and had my gallbladder removed in 2011 - best thing I ever did!
• Perth, Australia
@Blondie2222 I'm so happy yours was taken out and it's been great for you! I never knew how difficult a gallbladder could be until I started getting pains / sickness from gallstones. So horrible to deal with. I have some answers in regards to the frequent peeing thing. I'm being treated with it along with the tonsillitis so it's nothing serious.
@Blondie2222 (22736)
@VivaLaDani13 That is good to hear. You will still feel relief though when you do get yours out next month. You just have to watch eating too much greasy foods etc as that sometimes still makes me sick.
• Perth, Australia
@Blondie2222 I don't really understand how those who have their gallbladders out still get sick? Has that been explained to you by any chance?
Oh wow, that would be very annoying. Sure hope there was some type of results when you went in today.
• Perth, Australia
@Courtlynn Thank you! Yeah got some results thank goodness and it's being treated. I have tablets to take for 2 more days and it should be all fine.
@VivaLaDani13 yay, i hope it is.
• Perth, Australia
@Courtlynn Me too. I took my last tablet this morning. I'm still dealing with some symptoms but I read last night that it can take up to 7 days after course is finished for symptoms to fully disappear. So hopefully some time next week it will all be gone.
My goodness - I hope they can figure all that out for you once and for all!
• Perth, Australia
@much2say Thank you so very much.
@VivaLaDani13 Hope you feel better soon too! I keep my fingers crossed for you on your upcoming surgery!
• Perth, Australia
@much2say aw thank you I really appreciate that. I will come on here a day / night before the surgery to let everyone know. And most likely vent about how scared I am lol
So sorry to read that you are having more problems. I hope that you get a clear answer later on today.
• Perth, Australia
@marlina Thank you. Yes I got some answers and thankfully it's nothing related to my gallbladder which I was worried about. I just need to take some tablets that will take care of both that and tonsillitis at same time.
@VivaLaDani13 That's good that you got some answers.
@myklj999 (19980)
• Perth, Australia
@myklj999 Thank you reading JJ. All is well. Got answers and it's already on the mend.
@myklj999 (19980)
@VivaLaDani13 Good deal.
@Icydoll (26266)
Very sorry to hear this my dear friend Dani.. I hope everything will be fine soon
• Perth, Australia
@Icydoll aw thank you very much.
I’m sorry you are having extra issues now. You will feel much better once the GB is out.
• Perth, Australia
@NJChicaa Thank you very much. I'm sure things will get better once my enemy is out of me lol
So sorry you have all these problems. I will put in a prayer for you. I had my gallbladder out many moons ago and I always said good riddance.
• Perth, Australia
@RasmaSandra aw thank you very much! Glad you got yours out. Don't really understand why we were born with them if they are prone to cause issues lol silly little things they are.
Sorry to hear this and, hope things turn around soon.
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 Thank you so much. I hope so too. The list of things to worry about are growing quicker than things getting fixed. Really annoying.
I hope it is just your gall bladder and nothing else.
• Perth, Australia
@jstory07 Me too. Couldn't help but worry thinking it's something else. I will be having more blood tests sometime after the gallbladder has been taken out to see how my white cells are then.