How long do you think you could live without a maid or someone to help you in the house?

@RodrickH (12943)
China
First of all, I'm not rich so l don't have a maid to do chores for me. Secondly l always do chores myself l don't want my place is like a mess so l don't need someone to help me. How long do you think you could live without a maid or someone to help you in the house?
@sunrisefan (21190)
It's been years that we had no househelp but we're able to get by. My wife does the cooking, cleaning the house, feeding the dog, doing the marketing and ironing her clothes. I clean the two bathrooms, do the laundry on the washing machine, trim the grass and the plants, water the garden and throw the garbage.When there are things to be fixed in the house like simple plumbing or electrical work, I do it myself.
@RodrickH (12943)
Thanks for sharing
@sunrisefan (21190)
@RodrickH You're welcome :)
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
I can live without maid , but of course when I am sick or when I am old already, I need someone to help me..
@RodrickH (12943)
Thanks for sharing
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
@RodrickH you're welcome
@crossbones27 (21982)
• Redlands, California
Ha, rich people think they always have it hard. so many people depending on them. Yet, none of us have the luxury of just focusing on our job. Not to mention will sell out everyone if it makes them a few million more. The class warfare rages on and do not see it getting better until they pay a living wage for all and make work available for everyone who wants it.
@RodrickH (12943)
Thanks for sharing
@anikoonline (3258)
• Hungary
I don't have a maid and I don't miss it. I feel that I should have more freetime to do the chores.
@RodrickH (12943)
Thanks for sharing
• Peoria, Arizona
Sometimes I think a little help would be nice. Not right now because my house is very small and we manage. We have clutter but that is just how we are haha
@RodrickH (12943)
Thanks for sharing
I know that in China you can use Whatsapp and hire a maid if you wanted or needed to. Of course that is if you had the funds to do so. Here we can get a maid service to come out but most of the time businesses and rich people use that. I clean my own messes, including that of others in my household.
@RodrickH (12943)
Thanks for sharing
we don't have a maid, and never would. our house, our mess. though, our house is hardly ever actually dirty.
@RodrickH (12943)
Thanks for sharing
We don't have one. I can manage to do chores at home without anybody's help.In short, I don't like to have someone at home which is not related to us.
@RodrickH (12943)
I don't have one too, just prefer to do chores myself
@deba12 (3082)
I don't think I can survive without a maid. Our maid does most of the chores starting from cleaning the dishes to mopping the floor. I am a working woman. So I don't get much time to do these things.
@RodrickH (12943)
Too busy to do chores by yourself?
I lived alone for many years until I got cancer. Chemotherapy took out most of my energy and I did not know how bad I would feel. So I hired my daughter´s maid who had first been my maid when I had surgery and then later when his health worsened. Now I have her as company mostly. We do the chores together.
@RodrickH (12943)
Thanks for sharing
@Blondie2222 (22724)
I don't need a maid, i do my own cleaning. I clean once a week to keep up on the dusting etc. I need to clean again but have company this weekend so not sure how much I will get done.
@RodrickH (12943)
Thanks for sharing
@Blondie2222 (22724)
@RodrickH your welcome
@arunima25 (9212)
• Bangalore, India
I had no help till 2009. Me and my husband shared the load while we stayed in US and even in India. But after my sick mom in law moved with us, we kept a full time help for her as she is not able to manage without help. Then I got overwhelmed with work, children, ageing in laws and my health too. I have kept a part time help for the house now. Even now we depend very less on the maid. Most of our chores are shared between us and my daughters.
@RodrickH (12943)
Thanks for sharing
@arunima25 (9212)
• Bangalore, India
i am a maid myself on my own home
@RodrickH (12943)
Be your own maid?
@RodrickH whats funny?
@caopaopao (12641)
I never needed a maid. And no one ever helped me clean the room. I cleaned my room myself.
@RodrickH (12943)
Me too, how often do you do some cleaning in your horse?
@caopaopao (12641)
@RodrickH At least twice a week, sometimes every day.
@Daljinder (22198)
I already live without a maid although I have Mom to help out. Still I can manage just fine without one. Might even prefer it.
@RodrickH (12943)
Manage it without any help may bring you good feeling
@Daljinder (22198)
@RodrickH True! And save me the headache and stress because I wouldn't be unsatisfied if I am not depending on someone else to a job to my liking.
@Sreekala (23738)
I am doing my works without the help of a maid. It is not easy but I am happy I can manage myself.
@RodrickH (12943)
Me too, even if it's just chores but it will bring you a good feeling when you have done it
@Sreekala (23738)
@RodrickH Yes, you are right.
@Porcospino (18601)
• Denmark
I have never had a maid. I clean my own house and do the other chores. My husband helps me with some of the things.
@RodrickH (12943)
Thanks for sharing
@iniaku (780)
i think human live in this world need others human. even a small things, sometimes we need others help. in your case, live without a maid of course it is possible, as long as you can clean up everything yourself and be independence. but outside your house, you still probably need others help.
@RodrickH (12943)
Thanks for sharing
I have always lived without a maid! Once I hired someone when I had surgery but that was just for a few weeks. Actually back when I was around 20 years old, I was a housekeeper for a rich family, I came in several times a week and cleaned their house that was not even dirty!
@RodrickH (12943)
I guess rich family always hire someone to clean the housemen it it's not dirty at all
@Icydoll (25873)
I can live without maid ..I can do my chores , myself
@RodrickH (12943)
Me too, it's great that we can manage it by ourselves