~A Blessing They Didn't See Coming~

Texts about the van
Jacksonville, Florida
Hey everyone I hope you're doing well today. Things are good here besides me needing to work on my patience. I know everything works out in God's perfect timing, sometimes my memory lapses on that aspect though. The house fell through after discovering an infestation problem. We know another will come-just waiting and praying. Anyway, my husband worked for a Pastor at night doing sheetrock for him. He asked him if he knew anyone that needed a vehicle. Immediately my husband thought of Anne and her family (new friends we have). They went without a vehicle so they could give their oldest daughter a car. They have 5 kids but only 2 that are young enough to live with them still. So yesterday my husband brought it to them and they were so excited!! =) They were without a vehicle for a year. We love when God allows us to be part of someones blessing, it's amazing! God is amazing and faithful-it all happens in His perfect timing and I know that. So, if anyone that loves the Lord could pray for my family and my patience level that would be amazing!
What a wonderful thing to do for your friends in need - I am sure they are super grateful for that! Sorry about the house, but hopefully another opportunity will come soon again.
@much2say We love being used by God to bless others, it's amazing. =) Thank you, I know it will happen I just need some patience til it does.
That must have been such a great feeling to be able to play a part in helping someone out like that. I'm sure that there is a home just waiting for you to stumble upon it. Keep on practising the patience thing, I have to do that too, so you're in good company
@Juliaacv Yes it was so nice and always is to see God working in someone's life. =) I know our house is on the way-the hard part is waiting on God's timing. Thank you, I'm working on it!
@LovingMyBabies You'll get there, all in His time.
@Icydoll (23589)
God bless you and your family dear friend..I will pray for you.
@Icydoll Thank you for praying, I appreciate it so much.
@Icydoll (23589)
@LovingMyBabies welcome friend.
I hope you find the perfect house.
@paigea Thank you! =)
Prayers being sent!
@Corbin5 Thank you! =)
I will, I didn't know you were supposed to be getting a house. I guess I am behind the times.
@snowy22315 Yes we were. It's okay, I only wrote about it through comments.
Everything is in his perfect timing. Let me give you a hug.
@Friendlypink Aw thank you! =)
@LovingMyBabies you are most welcome. Have a nice day.
That's great you could help them.out. i hope it last them a very long time and they make many memories with it. Also have fingers crossed for you and yours.
@Courtlynn Thank you, we love being a small part of a blessing for others. =) Thank you-we are so ready for a home!
@LovingMyBabies i bet. Hope one is coming up soon for you.
I am not religious but I do still hope that you can obtain the patience you need and that a home will come along that is perfect for you and your family.
@ScribbledAdNauseum I'm not religious either, I have a relationship with Jesus. =) And thank you!
@LovingMyBabies I suppose I should have clarified that by saying I don't believe in it at all, but I respect those who do. I would be a hypocrite not to atleast respect those who do believe. I've had family members who were preachers at one time or another.
I am so sorry the house you found had an infestation problem. My best wishes to find a new one soon.
@LadyDuck Thank you very much, we are so ready!
@moffittjc (44705)
• Gainesville, Florida
What a blessing that you could be part of God's work in providing a vehicle for that family! I will keep you and your family in my prayers that God will soon pour out his blessings on you too!
@moffittjc It was nice being a small part in their blessing. =) Thank you for praying for us, we are really ready for a new beginning.
How awesome to be part of a miracle and blessing.
@GardenGerty It was incredible! =)
Dear God, Please bless Jennifer with patience in all areas of life, bless the fmily with everything their hearts desire. Amen. I remember when someone gave you a van or suv, it nice to bless someone else because you know exactly how they feel.
@andriaperry Thank you. Yes it was amazing being able to bless another family in that way. =)
@Tina30219 (35195)
• Onaway, Michigan
That is great you was able to help this family out by getting them a vehicle I am sure they was very happy. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
@Tina30219 We love being a part of blessings. =) Thank you for praying! And thank you for being worried about me and how we are doing, I appreciate it very much. =)
I will pray. It's so exciting to be part of a blessing!
@ambiepam Yes, we love being a part of a blessing! =) Thank you for praying.
I'm sure your friends were completely surprised with the van. Hopefully your house will be in the near future and patience is something I need to work on too. I lose sight that everything is in God's time not mine.
@Marilynda1225 They were! It was nice being able to surprise them and being part of their blessing. =) Thank you, I hope our house is coming soon. Yes I lose sight of the same thing and it drives me crazy!
@responsiveme (16835)
Praying for you. A house should be there for you all soon.
@responsiveme Thank you very much!
@Daelii (5825)
That is such a wonderful blessing to see done! I fully believe that God knows the greater picture and he wanted you where you currently are, so you can continue to help those that need it! The right home will come at the right time, when God wants you there! I'll happily pray for your patience (its something I've been praying to god for help with about myself too).
@Daelii It was nice to see God's work in their lives! =) I know I'm working on trusting in God's timing and will-even though it's hard. Thanks so much for praying for me-I truly need help with that!
I am sure new house is coming soon. God bless your good heart.
That was a nice thing that you did for that family.