Have You Tried Buying Anything From Flash Sale.

@nitirrbb7 (3258)
Recently a branded mobile company had announced a big flash sale on its official website. They had announced that a few of their top brands would be sold out for just Rs.4 that is $0.059. Much excited I tried my luck on the sale and to my shock the sale lasted just like its said within a flash the sale was over Its not that I am saying that because I was not luck but if you try it out its just like you blink and the sale is over I doubt they really gave out anything at that low price, I guess it was just to attract traffic on their website.
@Icydoll (19698)
That's what is called flash sale..it will blink off within fraction of seconds.I never tried to purchase ..I wonder if it is real offer.
@nitirrbb7 (3258)
I also guess the same its all fake
@Raj7779 (2933)
• Ahmednagar, India
yes you are right no one wins that price they are just trying to get traffic to their site.but i believe in that 70%-80% discount on products.
@nitirrbb7 (3258)
Yeah that's true they do for that purpose only