I Have a Theory ...

map of the world
Austin, Texas
Lifting a quote from the article published in The Guardian. “The origins of our species have long been traced to east Africa, where the world’s oldest undisputed H-mo sapiens fossils were discovered.” According to this article, scientists are saying … “Hmmmm?? I'm thinking on this and … ??? … Hmmm??” Well I'm not a scientist but I did a little “Hmmmm-ing??” My “Hmmmm-ing??” led me to a theory. You may not believe the Biblical account of the flood, but many scientists say that there is more than ample proof that the whole world at one time was flooded. If that's the case, then … would it be unreasonable to think that the flood lifted up one person who was living on one side of the earth and the waters tossed their dead body to the other side of the world? I'm not good with geography, but let's say Africa and Antarctica are located in two opposite extremes. Maybe those H-mo-sapiens actually once lived in what we now call Antarctica, but when they drowned in the flood their bodies got washed all the way over to East Africa. That's why we found their fossils there? It doesn't mean that's where the first man originated or was born! I think my theory make sense! What do you think? (Say what? Yeah I know. It's late at night. I'm yawning. I should go to bed and stop thinking up crazy stuff. )
Researchers say it is time to drop the idea that modern humans originated from a single population in a single location
Do you know that the lands were not separated by Oceans in the beginning? You should start looking at old maps, then we can discuss theories.
• Austin, Texas
That's another thing! They have scientific proof showing where certain places used to be a body of water but now it's closed up and it's dry land.
@cmoneyspinner There are small shells in my garden... we do not have the sea anymore in Switzerland.
• Austin, Texas
@LadyDuck - Incredible! Does it sort of make you feel sad to see sea shells without the sea. I remember going to the beach as a young child and collecting sea shells. I can't imagine being able to collect them in a place where there is no water. It would just seem so bizarre.
@Jessabuma (27379)
• Baguio, Philippines
Hehe!!! That's interesting! You should take your rest now. Good night!
• Austin, Texas
Thanks. I started watching a Korean drama and then fell asleep.
@Jessabuma (27379)
• Baguio, Philippines
@cmoneyspinner hehehe!!! What kdrama are you watching now? I am currently watching Hwayugi
@Jessabuma (27379)
• Baguio, Philippines
@cmoneyspinner I watched many kdramas on Viu app.. I have never watched those you mentioned above.. Did you watched the "Saimdang"? It's a nice one. I also watched Black, The man who guards me, hate to love you and many more..
It's interesting ..
• Austin, Texas
Thanks. I got the idea from a rock. There was a report that scientists identified a piece of “ancient rock” that apparently had managed to makes its way all the way from Africa to Alabama USA.
@Icydoll (19043)
That's an interesting theory.
@simplfred (2667)
Such an imaginative mind my friend. But I think I will agree to the possibilities.
Geography has changed over the years, but I do like your theory.