paymentNIGHT!

@ridingbet (60493)
Happy Saturday morning to all of us from this side of the planet. As what I discussed last night, I logged out of this site and had an early rest to bed after 9PM. But I was not able to sleep at once so I opened my email account in one of my phones. I read the notification from PayPal that I got paid for last month’s payout. Friday the 13th was indeed a good day and not an unlucky day according to some. I was trying to check on the semi-finals match between Rafa and Novak. Apparently, the match started few hours ago, my time, and at 2-1 for Novak, the game is suspended for this afternoon after the women’s finals, my time. So I guess many of us got paid, and maybe those who did not reach the payout are trying their best to make it for this month. The dollar sign on both sides of the logo will disappear later, so let us be more enthusiastic to interact so we can have success in getting paid next month. [Have you doubled the minimum?
@JustBhem (44043)
• Davao, Philippines
I received $8 plus and I'm so thankful. And for this month's earning, I already earned the $5 minimum, and my goal is to make it to $10 this month. Or more, who knows. Been active lately. Thank God.
@ridingbet (60493)
congrats again hija. i am happy for you. if you reach $10 before the month's end, you might have the enthusiasm to reach $12, $15, or $20. if others can, why can't you? go on, hija, and be zealous about it.
@JustBhem (44043)
• Davao, Philippines
@ridingbet I will. We badly need some medicines because I'm running out of them.
@cttolledo (5051)
Goodluck bhem! You can do it !
@jobelbojel (8582)
I did not get payment though I've reached the minimum. I forgot to update my PayPal address. But it is okay I will try to double my earning for the coming month. It is a rainy Saturday morning here. Off to Caloocan to meet the students for our weekly mentoring.
@ridingbet (60493)
that is good to know. so, you sometimes remove your PayPal account in your personal setting, am i right? what do you teach?
@ridingbet Just last month I removed it. Since I am not really active here. I do Bible study with the students.
@ridingbet (60493)
@jobelbojel oh, so you do teach your students about the Bible. well, if you wish to be paid next month for this month's payout, i hope you add your PayPal address in your personal settings.
@Deepizzaguy (15443)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
It will be wait until next month to receive my next payment. But making the readers of this site happy that I do my best to report good news. It is priceless.
@ridingbet (60493)
indeed. having interactions with others and learning new knowledge from them is really fantastic. it adds more color to our brain cells, actually. i like your discussions about the courage and bravery especially about some fur pets and how they save lives.
@Deepizzaguy (15443)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@ridingbet My pleasure to share them here.
@rakski (23294)
Drat. I always to the dollar sign but I always missed it. I just wanted ti see them. I give way to sleep last night at 10:20pm but did not notice anything. What planet am in?!? But I am happy my paypal is happy too!
@rakski (23294)
@ridingbet yes. I got paid. I saw it my email and paypal. But not the dollar sign $$$
@ridingbet (60493)
@rakski now, the dollar sign is gone.
@rakski (23294)
@ridingbet I hope I will see it next month
@brokenbee (8128)
I am about to reach $1 after a year and four months...
@ridingbet (60493)
really, hija? hahaha. $1? and i thought you will be paid next month already.
@brokenbee (8128)
@ridingbet it is $0.99 as of the moment.. hihihi
@ridingbet (60493)
@brokenbee oh, you lack just a few more pennies. here, i hope my comment will make your bank $1.
@simplfred (5881)
Have you doubled the minimum? Ha ha, just happy if I meet the limit... About you? I think you did.
@ridingbet (60493)
no, i did not. as long as i reach the minimum, it is okay for me. i am not very aggressive in trying to double the minimum here. i enjoy interacting with others and gain new knowledge as well.
@simplfred (5881)
@ridingbet Yah, reaching the limit is already hard I think. Very true what matter most is that we are learning something here.
@ridingbet (60493)
@simplfred i know somebody (yes, that one whose account was banned by the admin) for having more than $20 payout from this site. there are others more who reach more than $15 every month.
Yes, I was notified.
@ridingbet (60493)
that is good to know. even if you are not here everyday, you can still be paid because your discussions gather many likes and comments, and your interaction to others too.
@ridingbet That’s so true, but my earnings weren’t as good as they normally are. But that’s ok. I’m not here for the money.
@ridingbet (60493)
@DianneN i guess it is because of your activities with your family and your cat Doodles. i hope your cat is doing fine.
@cttolledo (5051)
Congratulations
@ridingbet (60493)
thanks. how about you?
@cttolledo (5051)
@ridingbet i haven't received payment because Ive been away lately
@ridingbet (60493)
@cttolledo okay. i get it.
@Icydoll (25777)
I got paid my dear friend...
@ridingbet (60493)
great. that is nice to know.
@Icydoll (25777)
@ridingbet thank you. happy for you too
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
Yes, I reached the minimum payout and tripled it Hehe.. Happy Saturday!
@ridingbet (60493)
that is great.
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
@dya80dya (6301)
I will be paid the next month. I reached the minimum and I will have to wait. Maybe I can earn more.
@ridingbet (60493)
yes, you can interact more and be active so you will be paid beyond the minimum amount.
Yes, of course I received the payment, I did more that double the minimum.
@ridingbet (60493)
that is awesome.
@Tracy04 (10815)
I try to mylot a lot this month july so that I can cash out by the end of the month.
@ridingbet (60493)
yes we have to earn $5 minimum to be paid. i hope you will succeed.
@salonga (27955)
I've been missing the payout for long time alreadty lol.
@ridingbet (60493)
hello there and welcome back again, as always. i believe if you are here most of the time (but i read your latest discussion about the eye problem that you have now), you will eventually be paid.