Gratitude Challenge Day #995

Photo Credit: I made this graphic using PhotoImpact 6.
@tammys85 (10641)
Hey there, everyone. I made it a late night for my writing orders, so why not post the Gratitude Challenge? 1. I have stated in a previous post that I was moody this week. I’m grateful that I started to feel better on Thursday. 2. I got paid today (on Textbroker and Fiverr). 3. My writing has picked up a little. It was kind of a slow week. 4. I don’t drink soda daily anymore, but today was my “soda day” so I had a Dr. Pepper. 5. I don’t like making phone calls, but I did it and I survived. 6. I’ve been keeping up with my MyLot notifications this week. 7. Hearing from certain people on Twitter. Welp, I wanna work on an order or two tomorrow, so I think I’ll hit the hay now. Goodnight, or good morning, everyone. I hope you all have a great weekend. Take care! Photo Credit: I made this graphic using PhotoImpact 6.
I'm glad the moodiness is gone. Always takes a toll out of me, so I'm sure it did you too. You did good with payday's this week, three with the one from myLot yesterday. I hate making phone calls to companies, but friends, no problem. I'm glad you've kept up here.
@tammys85 (10641)
Thanks. It kind of came back today. I have my theories on it. I'm watching wrestling right now, so I may go to bed when it goes off in a half hour. Oh I didn't get paid from MyLot the other day, I've just been staying on top of my notifications. I did cash out on Textbroker and Fiverr tho. :) I'm close to my next payment, sort of, off by a little over a dollar. I don't know what it is, but I just don't like making phone calls, and I barely like receiving them. Maybe it's phone anxiety. I have to make another call tomorrow to my bank, so yayyyy. :-| Lol.
@tammys85 I'm sorry you didn't get paid from here. It's good to stay on top of your notifications. I hope it went well calling the bank.
@tammys85 (10641)
@just4him I reached my payout on here finally, so I'm looking towards September, and hopefully I can reach $10. I wanna use some for NKOTB and the rest for something else. I need to figure out when I can go, but I'm not in the mood for phone tag, so I'm just gonna go up there as soon as I can get a ride. Thanks! :)
Glad you got paid, have been doing good with notifications, feel better, and could make the call.
@tammys85 (10641)
Thanks, girlie! It's been another one of those days, but I'm going to bed soon (hoping to sleep it off). I'm supposed to be making another phone call tomorrow, so here is to hoping I don't put it off. Lol.
@tammys85 i hope you end up doing it.
@tammys85 (10641)
@Courtlynn I did, it was the bank I have my savings at, but I sort of got the run around, not even their fault - so I'll just go up there (hopefully next week).
@Jessabuma (33144)
• Baguio, Philippines
Hi! I am glad to hear you're doing well and you got paid . congrats and keep it up . happy weekend
@tammys85 (10641)
Thank you so much. Have a good week!
@Jessabuma (33144)
• Baguio, Philippines
@tammys85 you're welcome dear friend and thank you also
@tammys85 (10641)
@Jessabuma No problem. :)
@Lissiel (432)
There's a lot of things going on with you lately and I'm happy for you that you got paid out. I'm very trying hard to have my first payout in mylot. But not this month; for next month I'm sure. I hope that you feel even better now.
@tammys85 (10641)
Thank you. I got paid from two other websites, I haven't hit my next $5 on here yet. But don't worry, you'll get there before you know it!
@Lissiel (432)
@tammys85 Good for you, i will work hard to habe mu first payment in mylot next month. Thank you so much.
@tammys85 (10641)
@Lissiel You'll get that payment before you know it, if you haven't already. :)
@Fliafaith (684)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Am happy for you dear
@tammys85 (10641)
Thank you.
• Nairobi, Kenya
@tammys85 Always