Grey Sky

@YrNemo (13412)
It got gloomy suddenly and after a few days of blue sky, the rain suddenly returned with a vengeance. It is sad however, hearing the steady sound of rain making some sort of a haunting melody on the roof. At least I managed to do the lawns and a bit of gardening, deadheading the roses etc before the rain . Hope you did have a good weekend? I haven't got enough, I think I need more. My back and legs are aching. All muscles in my body seem to moan silently with every movement I make. My hip bones suddenly let me know of their existence. (I could almost hear them creaking... ) Perhaps like the Tin man in The Wizard of Oz, my skeleton needs some oil .
We had to go to Italy very early on Sunday, someone came to the apartment of my Mom to take several things that we have sold. Yesterday I have worked a bit in the garden.
@YrNemo (13412)
You seemed to have a productive week then.
@YrNemo At least we got rid of a lot of things we did not need and made some money.
@YrNemo (13412)
@LadyDuck (let hope you don't end up buying things which you don't really need.)
@cherigucchi (4790)
That is good to know that you already did what you needed to do. It is raining here in my place right now.
@YrNemo (13412)
If we could just stay inside the house when it rains, then it is OK, right? (especially with no leaking roof .)
@YrNemo I agree with you on that!
@jobelbojel (7347)
Wow. You got work done. It is raining here.
@YrNemo (13412)
Sort of .
You will sleep well tonight ! Oh I sure know the feeling . . . bending over and doing this lower to the ground stuff is not an easy task anymore . . . who pushed the creak and ache buttons?! You are lucky to get all that rain . . . that would totally uplift my mood!
@YrNemo (13412)
Yay! you got the work done.
@YrNemo (13412)
I do hate doing the lawns. I wish I could find someone to do the edging for me (for a reasonable price).
@Tracy04 (10868)
Hope you have a great day ahead.
@YrNemo (13412)
Just checked your latest post. But my cell phone must be wrong for I saw a post roughly about a year ago. Pls to see you again .
@Tracy04 (10868)
@YrNemo Hahah thanks! I can't believe someone would still remember me! Pleasure to see you again too!
@Jessabuma (33119)
• Baguio, Philippines
It's raining here tonight. I hope you will feel better soon
@YrNemo (13412)
We seem to have rain every day & night lately . Work + aging =
@Jessabuma (33119)
• Baguio, Philippines
@YrNemo Hehe!! Yes, we have typhoon here that's the reason why it's raining always
Put some hot packs for your backs and legs, my friend. I hope it will ease the pain. It always rains here in the afternoon. I am used to it though
@YrNemo (13412)
Hope your roof is not ‘holy’ .
@YrNemo Hahaha A raindrops served as a blessing for the farmers.
We have had quite a lot of heavy rain this week which is good, we were bordering on drought but now our pool is almost overflowing.
@YrNemo (13412)
Congratulations . I do feel guilty seeing too much of rain here while there are plenty of places around the world having drought right now.
@Icydoll (22503)
Sorry to know about back and legs aching.. please take care friend.
@YrNemo (13412)
aging is like that (Wish I could be pretty and youthful like you. )