I am wondering something.

How easy is it to tell a little white lie? I know it's pretty easy but it makes me a little uneasy. I was very ill a few minutes ago. I got up a little while later and the phone rang. I then heard the voice of my baby girl. She wants cable installed. She asked for my help. Instantly my stomach got sick all over again. I am not sure but I said dear I understand since I don't have cable. She then said you have wifi and of course I was happy to agree. Then I said well if you can't afford it there, is no reason to be looking into getting it. As you know the conversation went on to basically me paying for it. Well I got off the subject since I was not happy to be the one to pay for it. I could not lie and say I could not afford it. Though I really wanted to. But I am hoping that I can continue on my day. I don't know why but that little amount of stress bothered me. I am not sure why. The other reasons is my dishwasher is leaking. All my rags are under it on the floor wet. I am just hoping the repair man is here soon. That water will begin to smell and I won't be able to remove it. Not without getting sick.
@Ladanger (4184)
She should just get Netflix it's only 10 a month . All she needs us Wi-Fi. I have cable but barley even watch tv I'm always on Netflix. It's affordable plus that's how I spend my weekends instead of being out wasting money on pointless things
She can't afford the wifi either so I was not dealing with it. That would be another bill for me.
@Ladanger (4184)
@sharon6345 wow really but she can do surveys online etc like I do
@cintol (8875)
Sounds like your not having a very good day, sorry about your dishwasher. Does she want to get cable and have you pay for it every month at your house or hers?
Her house which is ok but I am tired of her treating me like a bank. Then disrespecting me a min later. I basically let her live her life now. So I am unfit and uncaring. I can't win so I back off. Lol I am laughing but my stomach is sick.
@cintol (8875)
@sharon6345 Well thats a bit much then to have her ask if you will pay for it, thats a monthly bill. I don't blame you for not wanting to, you shouldn't have to pay for those things for her, I used to get like that with my kids until I learned the word no to them. They were mad but they got over it.
hope you get this fixed there.
I am all fixed up I am not bothering.
@sharon6345 Okay.Have a good evening
@boiboing (12879)
• Northampton, England
Somebody needs to learn that the Bank of Mum and Dad has limits. If she can't pay, she can't have. Simple. I HATE when kids exploit their parents like this.
Well, I am not a good mom now I am once again the bottom of her shoe. I can live with that.