Going To Sleep With My Baby!

@Ntan822 (536)
Israel
So for most people here when they see the word "baby" they think of a child. Little boy or a girl. Well.. I'm only 18. So I got my own baby and she's called Sendy Sendy is a dog. She's my baby, my sister and my friend... Depending on what I need her to be at what time I stayed awake all night so I'm gonna go to sleep now (07:00am!). But just as kids need their super hero or a doll to hug then I need my Sendy She sleeps not only inside the house, but in my bed! She sleeps in the middle so she take a lot of space and I need to squeeze myself so I can lay down. But she makes me calm and i can sleep easier with her by my side so I let her do whatever she want What about you guys? Do you have a pet that you really love? Do you allow them inside the house? If you don't have pets.. do you wish you had? Which animal would it be? A blessed day to us all.
@AKRao24 (19671)
Yes, I have dogs as my Pets, but i keep them like pets and they sleep at the places meant for them! I can't even tolerate the idea that a dog sharing the bed! That is very unhygienic for me!
@Ntan822 (536)
• Israel
i had her since i was about 7-8 years old. she's been with me at a hard time's so i guess the relationship is a bit different. although i understand your logic.. simply ignoring it. i wouldn't drink from someone else bottle but i would sleep with a dog in my bed = not logical but emotional.
@AKRao24 (19671)
@Ntan822 , But still then I would't do that!
@Ntan822 (536)
• Israel
@AKRao24 if you so....
@cherigucchi (4791)
You are right. Hope you have a good sleep with your baby.
@Ntan822 (536)
• Israel
Thanks, slept well
@Ntan822 That is good.
@ARN4567 (379)
• Baguio, Philippines
Have a good night sleep with your baby...I would like a dog pet, but never sleep with it in bed, he will be outside with his own dog house and be on guard...
@Ntan822 (536)
• Israel
well.. my Sendy is pretty small. she can bark on cats for an hour and the cat wouldn't care don't think she's gonna be a good guard
Sleep well.. Good night
@Ntan822 (536)
• Israel
Thank you!