What's wrong with me ?

@august18 (3074)
Tunisia
Yeserday, my friend and I decided to end our long term relationship. At first I was happy because we were like fire and rain and could not agree on almost everything. But now I feel so bad , I can't get enough oxygen. I spent the whole day looking at my phone screen waiting for her to call or send a message but she didn't. I'm supposed to move on with my life, so why do I miss her so much ?
@AKRao24 (19779)
That is not easy to forget all those sweet memories you had with her! It seems you people were just getting angry on each other for petty things which are of no consequences in your lives! Ay way think again if you still love you and if you feel that you are guilty then take chance to reunion or other wise forget and proceed further! You have a long way to go in life!
You are in the relationship mourning phase. Life goes and you will move on.
@caopaopao (11190)
It sounds like you shouldn't break this long-term relationship.
It takes time to move on. You will miss her less and less as time passes.
I am sorry to hear that. I had been this before. It wasn't easy but I need to move on.
@Deajae72 (632)
I am sorry to hear this. I know someone who is experiencing the same predicament as yours. I hope you feel better soon. Everybody deserves to be happy and I want you to be happy.
@sol_cee (15922)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Fire and rain- whatta beautiful combination. And yet...
I have to say you will feel better in time. Think of the good times and let those ease you through your day. always keep in mind when it becomes toxic it's best to break free to allow yourself and the other person a better option. Sometimes space is wonderful and it allows you to see what you want or no longer need. I miss someone dearly as well. I am so good though because I am sure of one thing he does not deserve me. I am good with the memories. They are priceless. I wish you the best.
@Kasjnak (1043)
That question has an answer, but you're the only one that has it. Sometimes you need to lose something before knowing what you have. Fire can burn everything in it's path, rain can flood everything, sometimes they just need to meet. I don't know what made you two end your friendship, but you don't have to agree on anything. You just have to understand why you don't agree. If I were you, I would tell her how I feel, if she doesn't want to get back after that, then move on. Life never waits for nobody.
@Icydoll (22570)
Life should go on with all the memories.