What's wrong with me ?

@august18 (4024)
Tunisia
Yeserday, my friend and I decided to end our long term relationship. At first I was happy because we were like fire and rain and could not agree on almost everything. But now I feel so bad , I can't get enough oxygen. I spent the whole day looking at my phone screen waiting for her to call or send a message but she didn't. I'm supposed to move on with my life, so why do I miss her so much ?
@AKRao24 (21442)
That is not easy to forget all those sweet memories you had with her! It seems you people were just getting angry on each other for petty things which are of no consequences in your lives! Ay way think again if you still love you and if you feel that you are guilty then take chance to reunion or other wise forget and proceed further! You have a long way to go in life!
@august18 (4024)
• Tunisia
Thanks. I'll think about it.
You are in the relationship mourning phase. Life goes and you will move on.
@august18 (4024)
• Tunisia
Couldn't agree more.
@caopaopao (12641)
It sounds like you shouldn't break this long-term relationship.
@august18 (4024)
• Tunisia
I think I should. There is no way we could be together anymore.
It takes time to move on. You will miss her less and less as time passes.
@august18 (4024)
• Tunisia
Absolutely agree.
@rsa101 (16268)
• Quezon City, Philippines
I guess when you stopped what you’ve been used to you will definitely be looking at it over and over. Some old habits die hard. I guess you’re on that stage of withdrawal that makes you feel uneasy and awkward at many times. As many said it eill take some time to get used to the choices you make.
@august18 (4024)
• Tunisia
I hope I will be able to forget all about her as time goes by.
@rsa101 (16268)
• Quezon City, Philippines
@august18 you will if you chose to stick to your decision.
@august18 (4024)
• Tunisia
@rsa101 God knows
@Kasjnak (2264)
That question has an answer, but you're the only one that has it. Sometimes you need to lose something before knowing what you have. Fire can burn everything in it's path, rain can flood everything, sometimes they just need to meet. I don't know what made you two end your friendship, but you don't have to agree on anything. You just have to understand why you don't agree. If I were you, I would tell her how I feel, if she doesn't want to get back after that, then move on. Life never waits for nobody.
@august18 (4024)
• Tunisia
Thanks for your kind word. But we're not friends anymore. So I think there is no need to tell her anything at all ...
@Kasjnak (2264)
@august18 then you have no reason to think about it anymore. Just go on with your life and enjoy what's good. Take care
@august18 (4024)
• Tunisia
@Kasjnak I will. Thanks ;)
@FayeHazel (21433)
Was it a friend or a romance? Either way that can be tough and I can understand your mixed emotions. Things weren't going well, but she still was a very nice person. Would there be a way to stay in touch, still be friends?
@august18 (4024)
• Tunisia
We're not friends anymore.
@FayeHazel (21433)
@august18 Ah. Maybe a clean break is the best. Normal to be blue, it was a big part of your life
I am sorry to hear that. I had been this before. It wasn't easy but I need to move on.
@august18 (4024)
• Tunisia
Thanks for your advice.
@august18 No problem
I have to say you will feel better in time. Think of the good times and let those ease you through your day. always keep in mind when it becomes toxic it's best to break free to allow yourself and the other person a better option. Sometimes space is wonderful and it allows you to see what you want or no longer need. I miss someone dearly as well. I am so good though because I am sure of one thing he does not deserve me. I am good with the memories. They are priceless. I wish you the best.
@august18 (4024)
• Tunisia
That's the saddest part about saying goodbye, when you are left with all those memories ...
@august18 I love the memories but I adore being free of the drama. I am sure of one thing love does not allow such things like this to take place. when it's gone that is when these hard times roll in. settling in for the long haul due to anything takes away from both people.
I am sure how you are feeling is normal. Losing a friendship is a big change even if it's for others best it is hard at first.
@august18 (4024)
• Tunisia
Couldn't agree more
You will get over it, try to occupy yourself with something new and exciting.
@august18 (4024)
• Tunisia
That's what I'm trying to do. Thanks.
• Preston, England
it has only been one day so don't give up hope yet and if it is over, you will come to terms with it soon - good luck
@august18 (4024)
• Tunisia
Thanks
Breaking up is hard to do. It takes a while to get someone out of your life and stop missing them. Some of us can never really seem to let things go, others are better at it.
@august18 (4024)
• Tunisia
I guess I'm type one.
@Courage7 (18667)
This happens sometimes but after a while you may wonder why you were feeling this way and maybe it will pass this feeling.
@august18 (4024)
• Tunisia
I hope I do. Thanks.
@Deajae72 (675)
I am sorry to hear this. I know someone who is experiencing the same predicament as yours. I hope you feel better soon. Everybody deserves to be happy and I want you to be happy.
@august18 (4024)
• Tunisia
Thanks.
@sol_cee (18249)
• Japan
Fire and rain- whatta beautiful combination. And yet...
@august18 (4024)
• Tunisia
And yet ...
@Icydoll (26375)
Life should go on with all the memories.
@august18 (4024)
• Tunisia
Yes, unfortunately ...