Are you Smart enough to go to Heaven????

@bird123 (10518)
I’ve heard it so many times that all a person has to do to go to Heaven is to believe in God or follow some religion’s beliefs. Does mere Belief make something true? OK, say all the believers make it to Heaven. How long would it take for the first fight to start? Do people really think simply because they have paradise that they won’t be who they really are? Some say God will change people so they won’t fight. If that were the truth, why didn’t God change them in the first place, then believing would not matter? It doesn’t add up. As I see it, the answer is simple. In order to be able to exist in a Heavenly state with people, one must be smart enough to Understand and Live what it takes. One must Understand the petty things that would make Heaven not possible. One cannot hate for any reason. People are different physically, mentally, and personality. Have you learned the Value of these differences instead of hating them? One cannot control or intimidate others. Have you learned the Value of allowing others to be themselves with total freedom of choice? I think control is a big one. Seems everybody wants to rule the world. Everyone wants others their way. Being self-centered and selfish could never generate a Heavenly state. In a Heavenly state, there must be love. Have you learned Unconditional Love is the only way? Unconditional Love always does what is best for the other. It’s not always easy to value others above all else. Have you learned to do this today? Have you learned to let go of the petty things like hating, controlling, ruling, selfishness, greed, anger, wrath, blaming, condemning, judging, coercing, intimidating, lying and cheating? Have you learned enough and lived enough to understand one must let these petty things go? Are you ready for Heaven? How many people are ready? Yes, as I see it, there is a long way to go. On the other hand, given enough time, lessons, and lives, I think we will all make it to Heaven. So what do you think? It has nothing to do with Beliefs. It’s simple Math! Are you smart enough to go to Heaven? Maybe not yet, but will be in time.
Not just by believing, but by asking forgiveness and mercy of God, one goes into heaven. But he who keeps on sinning and utter blaspheny will get severe punishment. There is no fighting in heaven no adversity we have no struggle in heaven. God has not made changes in the first place z that is his will. there is nothing to argue or question and they who dare to question will have their mouths silenced. each and every word n the holy book does add up. If somebody feels it does not add up then it means something is wrong with his own mind. we are living in the last days. The Devil is ready come. Great will be the turmoil before the last judgement. he whole world will be shaken. The heavens will rejoice. We need not be smart to get there, we only need to consider ourselves sinners- rotten wretches - ask mercy and forgiveness from the Lord. That attitude alone will take us to heaven. Smart and cunning people cant go to heaven. Gd will make the final decision. The Devil will strike the whole world. Those who read the book and believe without any arrogant questioning- those are the blessed ones.
@bird123 (10518)
your quote: they who dare to question will have their mouths silenced. My Answer. Doesn't sound like Heaven to me. Further, If God allows total free speech on Earth, why do you think Life in Heaven will be more restrictive? your quote:The Devil is ready come. My Answer; The devil does not exist except in stories or in the minds of believers. your quote:We need not be smart to get there, we only need to consider ourselves sinners- rotten wretches - ask mercy and forgiveness from the Lord. My answer: what purpose does it serve to degrade oneself? Do you think it makes God look better? Does begging for mercy and forgiveness really hold value with God? Why? your quote:Those who read the book and believe without any arrogant questioning- those are the blessed ones. My answer: What of those who are not arrogant but simply question? Does asking questions really translate into arrogance? Clearly there are Flaws in your beliefs.
@bird123 " Doesn't sound like Heaven to me. " Who asked you? I did not. "Further, If God allows total free speech on Earth, why do you think Life in Heaven will be more restrictive?" Read properly what I read above. In heaven, nobody questions God. No restrictions, only common sense. Those who question will not reach there, so how can there be any questioning in heaven? "The devil does not exist except in stories or in the minds of believers." That is your belief. If you feel afraid to accept the truth that the Devil exist; well, truth does not change in order to suit you. " what purpose does it serve to degrade oneself?" Accepting the truth is not degrading. When you call yourself a sinner and beat your chest, you are glorifying God. " Do you think it makes God look better? " What we think does not matter.Only the truth matters. "Does begging for mercy and forgiveness really hold value with God?" Yes, It Does. " Why?" God's Will ! God's Wish! I will not question God and his authority. Those not arrogant will not question. you see flaws in my truth because the truth is not in tune with what the Devil has brainwashed you. Each and every word in the book is the word of God and anybody who disagrees will have his throat choked. He will be suffocated and will lie on the ground, devastated.
@bird123 (10518)
@TerribleMan your quote:Each and every word in the book is the word of God and anybody who disagrees will have his throat choked. He will be suffocated and will lie on the ground, devastated. My Answer:Is this really Heaven? A place where no one can question and those that do are choked? This is not a definition of Heaven, far from it. Your hate saturates you and permeates the air. This alone will prevent you from ever being happy, much less existing in a Heavenly state. You are choosing many many hard lessons for yourself. It's never too late to choose Unconditional Love instead. If you insist the devil exists, perhaps you need to introduce us. If the devil is as bad as you claim, it's going to take some time before I'll have him ready to live in Heaven again.
• French Southern Territories
If you are talking about the afterlife, yes I believe in it because I choose to and have the faith to feel so. However, I don't think everyone is smart enough to go to Heaven or stupid enough to go to Hell. It's like sitting for an exam; you get some answers right and a few wrong ones. But the overall marks will give you a pass even if you score the basics. Hence, to be entitled to Heaven feels like a "pass" for us too, and this life is our big examination.
• French Southern Territories
@bird123 Gateway to Heaven. I believe in Heaven and Hell though.
@dlr297 (5418)
@bird123 It has never been about Punishment.......It has always been about making your own choice.. We all get to make our very own Choice, and that is to spend eternity with God in (Heaven) or to spend eternity without God in (Hell).....
• French Southern Territories
@dlr297 Yes, purgatory is real.
@skysnap (18039)
I wonder how much we have to think differently to get into heaven?
@bird123 (10518)
There is just a lot to Learn and Understand before one can create Heaven for themselves. Diversity is an important Gift that is shared by all. Life could never be the same if we were all exactly alike.
@dlr297 (5418)
@bird123 God created Heaven.....God created everything......