Are you Smart enough to go to Heaven????

@bird123 (10501)
I’ve heard it so many times that all a person has to do to go to Heaven is to believe in God or follow some religion’s beliefs. Does mere Belief make something true? OK, say all the believers make it to Heaven. How long would it take for the first fight to start? Do people really think simply because they have paradise that they won’t be who they really are? Some say God will change people so they won’t fight. If that were the truth, why didn’t God change them in the first place, then believing would not matter? It doesn’t add up. As I see it, the answer is simple. In order to be able to exist in a Heavenly state with people, one must be smart enough to Understand and Live what it takes. One must Understand the petty things that would make Heaven not possible. One cannot hate for any reason. People are different physically, mentally, and personality. Have you learned the Value of these differences instead of hating them? One cannot control or intimidate others. Have you learned the Value of allowing others to be themselves with total freedom of choice? I think control is a big one. Seems everybody wants to rule the world. Everyone wants others their way. Being self-centered and selfish could never generate a Heavenly state. In a Heavenly state, there must be love. Have you learned Unconditional Love is the only way? Unconditional Love always does what is best for the other. It’s not always easy to value others above all else. Have you learned to do this today? Have you learned to let go of the petty things like hating, controlling, ruling, selfishness, greed, anger, wrath, blaming, condemning, judging, coercing, intimidating, lying and cheating? Have you learned enough and lived enough to understand one must let these petty things go? Are you ready for Heaven? How many people are ready? Yes, as I see it, there is a long way to go. On the other hand, given enough time, lessons, and lives, I think we will all make it to Heaven. So what do you think? It has nothing to do with Beliefs. It’s simple Math! Are you smart enough to go to Heaven? Maybe not yet, but will be in time.
• French Southern Territories
If you are talking about the afterlife, yes I believe in it because I choose to and have the faith to feel so. However, I don't think everyone is smart enough to go to Heaven or stupid enough to go to Hell. It's like sitting for an exam; you get some answers right and a few wrong ones. But the overall marks will give you a pass even if you score the basics. Hence, to be entitled to Heaven feels like a "pass" for us too, and this life is our big examination.
• French Southern Territories
@bird123 Gateway to Heaven. I believe in Heaven and Hell though.
@dlr297 (5415)
@bird123 It has never been about Punishment.......It has always been about making your own choice.. We all get to make our very own Choice, and that is to spend eternity with God in (Heaven) or to spend eternity without God in (Hell).....
• French Southern Territories
@dlr297 Yes, purgatory is real.
@skysnap (17808)
I wonder how much we have to think differently to get into heaven?
@bird123 (10501)
There is just a lot to Learn and Understand before one can create Heaven for themselves. Diversity is an important Gift that is shared by all. Life could never be the same if we were all exactly alike.
@dlr297 (5415)
@bird123 God created Heaven.....God created everything......