Do You Enjoy Driving?

@kavinitu (5061)
I love a car but I have not learned how to drive. I am not even have the confidence that I can do the driving. I am afraid that I won't be able to run the car properly on the road. Because of traffic and roads are in bad condition. What about you? Do you enjoy driving?
I have a license but can't drive due to my heath.
@kavinitu (5061)
I'm sorry Dear Sharon, but do you travel by car?
@kavinitu yes very little. I have taxis a few times.
I do not have a driving license. I drove years ago while I was getting lessons, but I do not like to drive and I stopped.
@kavinitu (5061)
So you left in between the training period, same with my younger sister she also left in between should I say almost at the end of the training period. She even had paid the whole fees.
@kavinitu I did not pay the whole fees, but I decided not to continue because I did not like driving.
I don't know how to drive still, mostly because I start panicking when I am in a vehicle.
@kavinitu (5061)
Still! is it that its been long since you have received your license but still not confident about the roads.
@kavinitu I have never gotten my license and I don't think I ever will at this point. When I am around or in vehicles I am in constant fear of getting in an accident and the phobia seems to have only gotten worse over the years. I don't think I can trust myself to drive safely, and I can't seem to trust anyone else on the road either even if they are perfectly safe drivers.
@Icydoll (24474)
I hope you can learn driving dear friend Kavi..
@kavinitu (5061)
Yes dear, I can even my husband wants me to learn driving. But I am a little scared
@saritflor (4122)
• Israel
not really.. always had fear doing that, people doesn't care how they drive on the road :I
@kavinitu (5061)
Seriously I am also afraid of the same, and here in India its really worst and even the people who cross the roads are least bothered.
• Bridgton, Maine
When I first got my drivers license when I was 18, I just drove because I had to. I didn't really like it. But not long afterwards, I began to enjoy driving. And now it's one of my favorite things to do, especially when I travel to other parts of the United States.
@kavinitu (5061)
That's cool, I guess you enjoy long drives with some soft music and refreshing winds blowing through the windows
Yes, I think I have drove something all my life, from toy cars to bikes to big trucks. I drive all the time but it would be a big welcome to be driven more often.
@kavinitu (5061)
Wow! You're more amazing, you've also drive big trucks and bikes.
@mandala100 (50341)
I always enjoy driving a car my friend.
Driving is one of life's necessary skills. No more no less for me.
I do like driving. I have been driving since age 16. Lots of freedom comes with being able to drive.
I am like you and do not drive, am petrified of driving