I Just Spoiled my Hubby

Sparta, Tennessee
My husband never really asks me for a lot. I handle the finances so basically all major buying goes through me. A lot of our friends know that we collect game systems and games. They also know that because of going to Maryland and his straight 40 hr checks we're a little tight on money right now. We got a gift however, in the form of a bonus that my husband's company gave him. It was supposed to be in the bank today but it hit yesterday. With that long winded explanation lol, I decided to get him something last night. He's a big fan of the Tom Clancy Games so I went ahead and spent some of his bonus on the Tomy Clancy Division Xbox One Bundle. I don't really trust refurbished so it was bought off GameStop new. It should be in this week according to the email I just got. I can't wait to see his face when I give it to him :)
That is good he should be happy.
• Sparta, Tennessee
I think he will. I wanted to do something for him. It's his bonus and he works hard twelve hours, five days a week so I don't have to. He deserves something, and I have enough left to cover the bills that are due.
@HeatherLader that is what makes me happy to hear. I would like to always read that joy.
• Sparta, Tennessee
@sharon6345 For the most part life is happy here. We have ups and downs like anyone but they blow over.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I bought my laptop refurbished and it has been great. .
• Sparta, Tennessee
Some things I will and some things I won't. Game systems are just one of those things. I bought a wii like that and they didn't clean it out enough. I don't knock refurbished though,a lot just depends on the seller. At least to me.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@HeatherLader I bought a Wii at a thrift store earlier this month for fifteen bucks. Works fine. Lol
• Sparta, Tennessee
@thislittlepennyearns We bought a wii U at a yardsale lol. I think it just depends on the seller. We bought a Wii U at a yardsale Saturday. Most things I can reset and clean, some I can't. I've actually bought most of my older systems at yardsales.