Do you think about Spain?

Spain
Do you know something about Spain? what do you like in spain? i like know that you think to this country.
@lauraaxe (1597)
I went to Ibiza many times and I love it!!!! I live in Italy and I thinnk that Spain is very similar to Italy. The people are very nice and there are many beautiful places. We have also the same sea! I love Spain!!!
• Spain
thanks :) very thanks :) is good that people to other country think this about my country
@kain555 (595)
its a great coutry. i would like to see barcelona and specialy sevillia, the capital of music.
• Spain
Barcelona have Sagrada familia and is beatyfull to see.
@sfigatto (1847)
I like Spain, I was going to Calella on vacation 3 years ago, I think I'll go again, good place
• Spain
:) good site for vacances :)
@Sir_bobby88 (8244)
I somehow like about the spainish culture , And the laliga soccer is very exciting ^_^
• Spain
ohh yes is very very good but the national team not win any big contest.
no
• Spain
no what?
ya i like but do not know about that place
@mihai80 (865)
Spain, officially the Kingdom of Spain (Spanish: Reino de España, short form: España[1]), is a country located in Southern Europe, with two small exclaves in North Africa (both bordering Morocco). Spain is a democracy which is organized as a parliamentary monarchy.
• Spain
Web never call Kindong of spain the name of my country is only Spain :s (spanish: España)
@Corezz (1017)
• Netherlands Antilles
I know Spain for the fotbal teams Barcelona Madrid... and for its temperature i heard it nevers snow and its cool outhere.
@charro10 (124)
• Spain
I recommend to visit Salamanca is beatiful
@mihai80 (865)