Books

Kenya
Just finished my weekly reader today. As a man thinketh by James Allen Incredible how a book can have a big impact on you.which is your best motivational book? Need help choosing my next book ??
Hi, welcome to mylot. Good that you were able to finish reading that book. See you around and have fun.
• Kenya
@GlowGlow are welcome..
@dya80dya (7293)
What book have you read? There are lots of best motivational books.
• Kenya
Have read Think and grow rich, imperfectly perfect, as a man thinketh..... Give me some suggestions i'l appreciate
@Chungshop (2358)
Saying: You can find gold in a book. What type of book you are reading? Have you read the book Think and grow rich. A great motivation book.
• Kenya
@chungshop Yeah have read Think and grow rich. I love love stories "50 shades was my best" and motivational books.
@Datecs (141)
• Kenya
@GlowGlow I will read the book Think and grow rich as well. I am trying to cultivate a reading culture. I used to read alot in the days before the internet became a big distraction.
• Kenya
@Datecs you can get the book and many others on World Reader it's a good site provides you with many different books to choose from
@mesbakh (2370)
i dont read book alot right alot. internet distracts me
@Datecs (141)
• Kenya
I can relate I used to read, nowadays all I do is browse the internet ??
• Nigeria
But you can as well do e-books
• Preston, England
Think of the different kind of books you enjoy and look at some reviews of some titles to see what appeals to you - happy reading
• Kenya
Thank you @arthurchappell
@Athinker (2945)
• Jaipur, India
Well said bro books are mirror of society and humankind
• Kenya
@Athinker that's true we learn from other people's experience and stories
The Power of One by Bryce Courtenay would be my best motivational book.
• Kenya
I'LL check it out. Thanks @Corbin5
• Uzbekistan
How odd that you don't mention the book title and the author **in the post** but only in comments. Isn't that vital information?
• Kenya
Sorry I missed out that part I just edited my post. Thanks
@Evian547 (46)
• Nigeria
I have been challenged this moment as I haven't read a book this year though I do a lot of research one the internet.
@Jessabuma (33129)
• Baguio, Philippines
Hi! Welcome to mylot . Enjoy your time here..
I dont generally read books like that, but even fiction books can be inspirationa!