Potato Chips

I like the Pringles and the local grocery store brand of regular chips too. The Walmart brand is a good one too. The Better Made ones are a Michigan product. Yay for that. Not a big fan of the Lays brand though. They do make low salt chips, and those are better for some of us. I was buying those for a while. Once in a while, I still will get those. The local grocery store brand is usually cheaper too.
@arunima25 (8664)
• Bangalore, India
The best ones are what my mom makes and brings it for me. It can be stored for a year. We just have to fry it and eat.
@rakski (22170)
I love Lays Cheddar Cheese and Pringles too.
@YrNemo (14719)
There was a time when my family gobbled lots of Pringles (it must be Pringles or nothing else). Then suddenly we were over it. I haven't bought any Pringles lately.
I do not like the taste of Pringles chips at all. I prefer the Lays.
@Jessabuma (33192)
• Baguio, Philippines
I love potato chips .. I love Pringles too
I like the sour cream and onion Pringles I'm have more of a sweet tooth so chips aren't something I go nuts over
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
We get all kinds of different flavors at work. Chicka boom are really good. We've gotten just about every brand you can name at one point or another.
I love Pringles too but these days Stip's salted egg chips are so popular and it's really delicious.
I try different Pringles flavors.
@RodrickH (12635)
Potato chips is one of my favorite snacks
Ruffles is my favorite.
@porwest (7439)
Lately I eat Kroger brand chips, which is just the store brand. The wavy variety. They are very good. I still like Poore Brother's best for a kettle cooked variety, but they are extremely hard to find. As for Pringles, I used to like them. But the last couple of times I had them they just didn't taste like potato chips. And actually they are not. They are potato crisps. Either way.
Pringles is a favorite of mine too. I love the cheese, original and sour and cream variants. Also, I am a fan of Lays and Ruffles. Anything actually is okay just as long as it satisfies my cravings!
I used to like Pringles but not any more. I think its taste is not as well as before. Today I bought other brands much more.
@Shellyann36 (11273)
I like the low salt Pringles. I don't mind the Lays stackers. I am not too crazy about the Walmart brand. Of course, I try to stay away from chips because of my blood pressure. If I eat too much salt it goes sky high.
I rarely buy chips as I'd eat the packetful in one sitting. I love Pringle chips. They are just the best. Maybe I'll just buy a small tube next time I'm in town.