UNPREDICTABLE HEART!

When I have something I don't expect anything. But when I have nothing I expect everything. What an unpredictable heart! Sometimes I don't understand why I behave like a stupid. Sometimes I feel I am wiser than others. How regardless I am... Sometimes I get very emotional at poor people. Sometimes I feel very bad at their activities. What an unpredictable heart! what can I love.? Where can I be stable.? This is a very big Q...???????? Somebody share who feels like this.? UNPREDICTABLE HEART!
it's good that you acknowledge your feelings. But maybe you can try on an outlet to let go of the negativity in example writing here more often. :)
@Levs11 (147)
My heart has a mind of its own..Well, sometimes I feel it too.
@Jessabuma (33128)
• Baguio, Philippines
You are not alone, sometimes I feel like this too
@rakski (24124)
That is a part of being human.
@Athinker (3042)
• Jaipur, India
Don't worry our heart never stop a place. He is unstoppable
@GlowGlow (58)
• Kenya
@simonraj. That's always part of being human. The heart is a major point of attraction and attracts everything without exception now it's upon you to give your mind a chance to control it. I think the mind is there to keep our hearts in control and make help us make better decisions.
@kanchan10 (3593)
• Kolkata, India
Never to so impatient and blame yourself for that. There are always a solutions to every problems
@mesbakh (2370)
we must expect the best and ready for the worst