Het girls!

@Sunset50 (1397)
Do you like men in those baggy jeans?
@carolbee (16243)
I'd much rather see a guy in tight jeans. Baggy looks sloppy and especially if the jeans are hanging below the butt. To expose shorts underneath the jeans is not sexy. Think that fad is beginning to fade out anyway. One town in our area is now fining guys who wear their jeans pulled down below the waistline.
@xiuluoelly (1225)
No.I don't like men in baggy jeans at all.
Well... to tell you the truth, I hate men in baggy jeans. They look sloppy, as if the pants are going to get off any time. Lol. Sorry, but I really dislike men with baggy jeans. I would prefer men wearing slacks with t-shirts for a casual attire.
@soulist (2987)
I actually do not like guys in baggy jeans or jeans that are hanging off their butt. I don't want to see a man's boxers while he's trying to ask me out. I like a man who looks like he takes pride in how he's presented to other people.
@bowtieguy (5931)
No, it makes them look ignorant, not to mention disgraceful and cheap.
yes i like men in those baggy jeans.
@Victoria7 (1242)
• Spain
No, I think they look stupid.
No, I dont like men in baggy jeans at all. It either pull it up and use the belt or just dont wear it, it very uncomfortable when thoes people walking front of me.
@clintz15 (977)
I hate men when they do that ....... but i admit that some people look cool in them
@bhchy1 (6052)
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww No...Give me a tight pair anyday with a nice rear inside of them..
@Stiletto (4597)
No I like to see a nice butt.
@JNKnaub (135)
nope
I prefer to see the butt, but if you don't have a butt then go for the baggy lmao.
@scooter1024 (1243)
A little baggy is ok but not too baggy. You know I like to look at those butts and if the jeans are baggy I cant see them.lol.
@van123 (1288)
no
Not particulary. Do they even have legs?! I think they're hiding something!