8 Sep 2018: planning a day of rest and some study

@ptrikha_2 (10162)
We initially planned to go somewhere today but after I started recovering, another family member started suffering from cold and cough. So now we all will be taking rest and I will be studying a few things. The weather was sunny but the clouds seem to be making their way back-some more rains perhaps? What about you folks?
I can see Mr. Sun today. It is the best day to be productive.
@ptrikha_2 (10162)
@Shavkat so you have also been having rains?
@ptrikha_2 (10162)
@Shavkat hopefully you enjoyed the sunshine.
@ptrikha_2 (10162)
@Shavkat that is great. By the way, clouds are enveloping again- looks like a game of cat and mouse between sunshine and the clouds.
Have a good day of rest and relaxation. I'm staying home and working on my book.
@ptrikha_2 (10162)
@just4him ok great !
@DaddyEvil (25893)
• Aurora, Missouri
You know, Valerie, I would be willing to let you take a little time to rest and relax, too. Like during the five minutes after you bring me my breakfast in bed and right before you clean my house...
@ptrikha_2 (10162)
@DaddyEvil ha ha good leg pulling!
@xiaolisu (2418)
it's a sunny day with cool air. would you mind me asking for some question. can you tell me something about India. do you love India and enjoy living there. i can't believe all the news about India
@ptrikha_2 (10162)
@xiaolisu All the news?
@ptrikha_2 (10162)
@xiaolisu environment and pollution?
@DaddyEvil (25893)
• Aurora, Missouri
Oh, it's too bad you had to cancel your plans, but with you just getting better and another person in your family catching your bug, it was probably for the best. I hope you all ended up having a nice day. We've gotten some heavy rainstorms over the last few days. I cleaned up branches and trash that had been blown into my yard by the storm last night. (I didn't check but the winds must have really been strong... some of the downed tree limbs were pretty good sized!) The thunder and lightning woke Pretty and I both but I was asleep again before too long. (My doctor changed one of my blood pressure meds. This new one makes me sleepy all the time. *shake my head*)
@ptrikha_2 (10162)
@DaddyEvil it must be tough with medication all the time. And when these heavy rainstorms come, are there people outside? How do they ensure that they or their vehicles do not get damaged?
@ptrikha_2 (10162)
@DaddyEvil why I asked was that we hear about lives lost of vehicles damaged in certain parts of our country during heavy rains or thunderstorms, especially in hilly regions. Elsewhere in plains, things are still better except when it floods, which has happened in a lot of cities in India this year. But we are looking at ways how things are done in other countries, and how we can improve things.
@ptrikha_2 (10162)
@DaddyEvil Pretty long answer. You braved some very tough times. Luckily we do not face tornadoes but flooded roads could be dangerous too.
• Preston, England
the weather veers from cold and wet to sunny here
@ptrikha_2 (10162)
@arthurchappell ok and does it rains these days?
@ptrikha_2 (10162)
@arthurchappell and is it getting cold now in your place?
I am sorry that now another member of the family is sick. It is sunny here today.
@ptrikha_2 (10162)
@LadyDuck yes it becomes tough in such a case.
Weather is nice mostly.
@ptrikha_2 (10162)
@TRBRocks420 that's cool !