I got 103° F fever..but fine now :)

Pic is me playing my guitar
@ShifaLk (8515)
Last days I became so sick.. I had taken unfiltered water and I didn't know it's going to kill me. Oh my GOD! I thought the family doesn't have filtered water, so not to make them feel bad I had the water they brought but It gave me so much trouble. I took medicines but still I got 103 degree Fahrenheit fever and when my family was about to take me to the hospital, but thank GOD, I had a Prayer from my Pastor and LORD healed me right there. I didn't need to visit the hospital. I am fine now.
@Courage7 (18327)
So glad the Lord has healed you.
@ShifaLk (8515)
Yes thanks :)
@anya12adwi (3973)
• Bhubaneshwar, India
You should have some tests.. It can be typhoid too.. You can politely ignore or just go on talking and leave the house
@ShifaLk (8515)
Yeah you are right even I thought that it could be typhoid.. But actually i am a lab technician too and I don't think that the sign and symptoms are same as typhoid... So I didn't have a test. But thanks for your concern Dear you're sweet
• Bhubaneshwar, India
@ShifaLk Oh wow!! It must have been due to sudden changes in the weather.. It will take more one month until winter arrives.. So do take care..
@ShifaLk (8515)
@anya12adwi oh yes. Actually basically because of the unfiltered water :(
@ShifaLk Sorry about what happened to you and glad you are ok now.
@ShifaLk (8515)
Yes my dear thank you very much I am happy and healthy now just a little infection around my mouth but I think that is somehow connected to the fever I had. it will be fine soon
@ShifaLk I am sorry what you have been through ande hope that the infection around your mouth clears up soon.
@ShifaLk (8515)
@Hannihar oh yes thank you for your kind wishes dear
@rakski (23510)
Though it will make them feel bad, I would still choose the filtered water. Good to hear that you are good now.
@ShifaLk (8515)
Yeah actually I thought the same that's why I didn't ask them for the filtered water but I should have had asked because there's nothing to mind in such cases, isn't it? You're right to ask a filtered water. so next time I would definitely take my own water bottle with me or I will ask for a filtered water
@rakski (23510)
@ShifaLk yes, you better take your own water bottle. Me and my sisters usually do that when we go out to other places or we buy bottled waters. We used to have a very sensitive stomach especially my oldest sister.
@ShifaLk (8515)
@rakski oh yeah that's the best actually. No compromise with the health from now on.
You should at least have boiled the water first. I am glad you feel better now.
@ShifaLk (8515)
Yes you are right,,, I thought it's only a half glass of water so nothing will happen but I really suffered
@ShifaLk Contaminated water is very dangerous.
@ShifaLk (8515)
@LadyDuck yes really
Here we buy those purified water being delivered in gallons to our houses. That way, we are assured of a clean water to drink. When travelling we buy bottled mineral water to assured that we drink only safe drinking water.
@ShifaLk (8515)
Yes, that is better.. I always carry my own water bottle with me but that day I didn't because I thought we are going to somebody's house, mineral water must be available there and at my home we have installed RO water purifier...
@ShifaLk It's a good thing you got well before you were hospitalized. At least no more additional lots of expense.
@ShifaLk (8515)
@SIMPLYD o yes. Truly... I said to my mum and brother and my family that just wait for 2-3 hours and I started praying for myself and I said wait and see the Miracle.. Till then you order a pizza, we will not spend any money on Hospital and doctors, miraculously I was fine in Those hours.,praise God
@Athinker (2711)
• Jaipur, India
Take care yourself and great that you are healing
@ShifaLk (8515)
Yes thank you my dear
@Athinker (2711)
• Jaipur, India
@ShifaLk by the way nice pic
@ShifaLk (8515)
@Athinker thanku
We have to be careful about the kind of water we drink. I am happy that you were healed so quickly.
@ShifaLk (8515)
Oh yes.. Thanks GOD. I actually stayed sick for 1 week and I really suffered alot
@dodo19 (33990)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@ShifaLk It couldn't have been easy at all.
@ShifaLk (8515)
@dodo19 oh yes really I felt like I am going to die
great.Do you think the water made you ill?
@ShifaLk (8515)
Yes.. I always get sick with the un filtered water still I didn't care about myself. Now onwards I will
@ShifaLk oh that is not good.be careful
@ShifaLk (8515)
@amadeo yes Mr. Alfredo. Thank you for your concern
@BabeSays (5615)
• Mauritius
Glad you have recovered.
@ShifaLk (8515)
Thank you l
@BabeSays (5615)
• Mauritius
@ShifaLk You are most welcome
I'm sorry you were so sick, but I am very happy you had prayer from your pastor and you are better now. Prayer works.
@ShifaLk (8515)
Yes really. God is great
@ShifaLk All the time!
• Mauritius
Praise the Lord.
@ShifaLk (8515)
Yes, Praise God
I am sorry you were ill. That sounds nasty!
@ShifaLk (8515)
Yeah really. But thank you I am fine now
@tom_view (4279)
• Kolkata, India
that's good.recover to full strength soon.
@ShifaLk (8515)
Yes, thanks for your concern
@rsa101 (16178)
• Quezon City, Philippines
Good for you that you were able to heal and be well. I think the infection was not that tough since you were healed without any medical intervention. Maybe next time bring water with you whenever you travel around.
@ShifaLk (8515)
Yeah thank God, I am fine.. I really suffered alot. I was whole day in bed amd I hate to be in bed for days... I couldn't even play my guitar for 3-4 days, I had no energy... so I really suffered a lot but now I am fine and yes next time I will definitely carry my own water bottle which I actually always do but that day I missed I thought I am going to somebody's home.. And filtered water will be available there but it wasn't. and because of that I really suffered the consequences... I still have a little cough but it's much better now
@ridingbet (60677)
when there are floods, the water we drink should be clean. many diseases are transmitted by water and food.
@ShifaLk (8515)
Yeah right.. I never drink plain water, always purified one.. But it was my fault
@sol_cee (18077)
• Bermuda
Oh no. Are they immune to unfiltered water? Don’t they get sick?
@ShifaLk (8515)
Yeah surprisingly they don't even like the filtered water because it tastes a little bitter so they like plain water. Don't know if you know that or not but the plain water- the unfiltered one is little sweet and they like that one only and nothing happens to them at all
So good to hear that you are OK now. That was a very high fever you had.
@ShifaLk (8515)
Yeah really, I suffered alot.. I am fine now thank you
@ilocosboy (38897)
Thanks goodness your okay noq. Surely the medicines with the prayers helped you heal.
@ShifaLk (8515)
Yes that is true because even medicines don't work without prayer and that was a great High fever.. Which can't be healed with medicines only, It requires a doctor but I got fine with prayers only
@mnglsp (1603)
Good thing you're okay now. God really is powerful.
@ShifaLk (8515)
Yes my dear that is true. thank you very much