I'm deleting them

You may or may not start to notice that discussions I have made are being deleted. Not all of them, but the ones based off of dreams I've had are being deleted. I intend to catalog these for myself and then perhaps make them into a sort of short story anthology. It's probably something I would publish and make available to Kindle Unlimited subscribers, though I can't say that all of it would really be worth reading. This is a project more for myself than anyone else, which is why I am really just doing this for fun.
I did not notice who was deleting discussions, but when I see the number between parenthesis decrease, I know that someone is deleting.
Yes, but I am almost certain that your earnings won't decrease. I can't remember who told me, but I think someone mentioned that the earnings won't decrease based on deletions.
@ScribbledAdNauseum I know that the earnings do not decrease, Alex confirmed this.
@LadyDuck I knew I'd heard it from somewhere. I usually listen to whatever Owl or JJ says, even if I have been here as long as they have.
Good luck on that.
Thank You, I appreciate it. I'm not really expecting much, and it's more a fun project.
@ScribbledAdNauseuas long as you are ok I am ok.
@Aquitaine24 (1361)
• San Jose, California
Okay,keep up the good work
Good luck on your fun project.
I wish there was an quicker way to delete posts. It would take me forever to get to my older posts and delete. That will be a project for myself to delete posts I don't like. Good luck with the deleting process :)
I went to the search function and searched my tags. Anything with "dream" or "fiction". That's how I found what I needed.
@ScribbledAdNauseum Oh I see :) Glad it worked out for you that way! :)
@infatuatedbby Thanks! SO How have you been?
I hope we will not lose the bits of cents we earned by replying to you
I don't think you will? A lot of the discussions are older anyhow.
@ScribbledAdNauseum I don´t think so. Just joking. Anyway, I love your "dreams" posts.
@marguicha I like to post them here, but I feel like I want to see about publishing them. If for no other reason, than a way for me to come back and read them eventually.
@porwest (7127)
What you do with your posts is certainly entirely up to you. Based on THIS explanation I can certainly see why you may want to. As for me, I don't think there is anything I post here worth much so if I keep it up it's no big deal. I do my serious writing outside of the site.
For some odd reason, I have always found my words flow more easily when I post them on a platform such as this. I was a former member of bubblews (though only after mylot stopped paying), and that is where a lot of my creative writing went to live and die.
@porwest (7127)
@ScribbledAdNauseum Sites like this are a perfect 'exercise' for any writer because you can write about whatever you want. One adage has always held true about writing. You just have to keep the pen moving no matter what words that pen is writing. Places like this help us to find our 'voice.' We are so free. We don't have to be perfect, and we can just write about whatever we want, when we want...when you can do this, and then write more seriously, it just flows better because we are more practiced.
@porwest I have to agree with you about that adage. I have read so many quotes from authors who have contributed their success to never putting that pen down. However, there's another quote that I also like, though feel as if it's a little mis-leading. "Writing is simple, all you need do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed."
@JustBhem (41712)
• Davao, Philippines
Your discussion here was deleted? Did you receive in your email about it?
No. I am deleting them.
@JustBhem (41712)
• Davao, Philippines
@JustBhem They are the ones based off of dreams I've had. I am going to publish them.
@iridion9 (9327)
Oh, that's sad. Try recreating it again?
Uhm, what? I am deleting them on purpose, so I'm not quite sure what your question is.
@iridion9 (9327)
@ScribbledAdNauseum ooh sorry. I thought the admin deleted your posts.
@iridion9 Nope, and that's okay.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I used to keep a dream journal. I noticed patterns in my dreams, and that was helpful to me. It was all for me and not others, though.
I had a dream journal at one time but I could never get my thoughts out on paper like I can on a keyboard.
• Pleasant Hill, California
@ScribbledAdNauseum I had to do it before I rolled out of bed.
@WriterAI (5229)
• Bulgaria
Best of luck!
erm, thank you!
@WriterAI (5229)
• Bulgaria
@ScribbledAdNauseum You are always welcome.
@Courage7 (12348)
Oh I am glad to hear that Amber. I hope it does come to be.
It's "on the presses" as they say. Though I'm still not sure whether I will share a link with anyone here. I mean, you've already read all of them...
@Courage7 (12348)
@ScribbledAdNauseum You could put in profile I think if you want yeah?
@vsai2008 (9464)
I hope you get good response for that
Thank you, though I am not overly concerned with getting feedback. This is more for me than anyone else.
@vsai2008 (9464)
@ScribbledAdNauseum oh okay, all the best then!!
@Plethos (10510)
good luck on that project of yours . wish i could remember some of my dreams in enough detail to write down.
Sometimes it takes me an entire day before I remember enough to write about. There are times I don't remember them at all.
@Plethos (10510)
@ScribbledAdNauseum - have you tried useing a dream catcher?
Sounds like a good plan to me.
Whether or not I'll share the link with everyone here is up for debate. I don't think I will. It's in "publishing" mode. I didn't really do much beyond copy and pasting the dreams I had already written about here and then making a introduction, an author's note, and creating a front cover. I don't know, I'm sure it seems at odds, me talking about it here and yet not willing to really openly share the book once it's published. I suppose it comes down to me not putting much work into it, not that I'm not pleased with anyway. and I'm rambling.
@lovebuglena (6867)
• Staten Island, New York
That sounds interesting. Hope it goes well for you. Good luck! And have fun!
Thank You! That's what this is really about, having fun.
@anya12adwi (2137)
• Bhubaneshwar, India
Wow!! It is good that you are deleting them.. It makes easier for your readers to go to kindle..
Perhaps. I am really doing this for myself more than anyone else. I've even made it the cheapest it can be and will offer it to kindle unlimited subscribers. I am not yet sure that I'll even let mylot know when it's published.
You could do that..or you could use one or two of them to inspire a kindle book. You do tend to have some vivid dreams for sure.
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't make that clear. That's what I'm going to do. I've already gotten five of them copied and pasted. I'm going to do a quick perusal of them all and make sure I'm happy with them. Then I need to create an introductory piece and it's good to go. I've already created the cover. I'm not yet sure whether I'll tell mylot about it when all is said and done, I don't want anyone to feel obligated to read it.
An interesting project. And maybe one of the dreams will inspire you to write a longer story using it as a basis. :)
It might very well do that. There have been dreams that I've thought would make a pretty good story. Most of the stories I've written are either based off of dreams or family history I've been told.
Good luck with your project. This is something that I'd read.
I haven't decided whether I will tell mylot about where to find the book when I am finished. It's only going to be five or six dreams worth.