gotTHIS?

the dollar sign
@ridingbet (57987)
It is starting to drizzle now, my friends. Ompong is approaching my place, but now there is a lull. The sun wants to share its light but the dark clouds are hurrying to cover the sun. winds are strong from up above--we see the clouds moving fast. And when I checked the earnings in my phone, it was reduced, so I looked at the ‘payments’ and yes, we got paid. I am now on desktop, taking every chance and opportunity before the typhoon makes its entrance here: the dollar sign on both sides of the logo is here. Have you gotten this? It is cool, right? Congratulations to us, especially those who got paid. But for those who have not reached the mark, let us try our best for next month’s payment.
Not me, yet. Maybe next month. Congratulations to you for making it again to the payout. I have seen hat you post a lot. Good for you.
@ridingbet (57987)
i have a strategy now to get paid every month. i am now, and even though my discussions do not get much of likes and comments, as long as i interact with others, it is already fine with me. i do not wish to be one of the top-raters as regards discussions; i just post whatever things i wish to share and it is giving me positivism,
@ridingbet Yes, I have noticed that you make one or two posts in a day. Go, go, go!
@ridingbet (57987)
@SIMPLYD hello there, my lady, how are you? i missed this site during those times that we were on power outage due to Ompong. i read you have a lot more of likes and comments in your discussions, based from checking on my phone. i will get back to reading and responding to your posts this afternoon after coming from church
@vsai2008 (9464)
Congratulations, keep going!!
@ridingbet (57987)
thanks. how about you?
@ridingbet (57987)
thanks. how about you?
@vsai2008 (9464)
@ridingbet I wasn't active last month I wasn't paid
@aureliah (17990)
• Kenya
You are lucky that you were paid. I never reached the minimum payout but I hope to do so this month
@ridingbet (57987)
thanks. maybe you have other things to do that is why you don't interact much here?
@aureliah (17990)
• Kenya
@ridingbet True I had some offline tasks
@ridingbet (57987)
@aureliah that is even better. it means you are not very dependent on myLot.
I have seen the $ sign when I have first logged in this morning, my bank is down, but the money is in my account.
@ridingbet (57987)
that is great. how are you?
@ridingbet Hello Ingrid, I am fine, how are you? Did you suffer damages from the typhoon? I hope everything is okay in your home.
@ridingbet (57987)
@LadyDuck our guava tree was bent down but my sister and the laundrywoman brought it up again so the fruits will ripen. the moringa tree at the back was uprooted, and our front yard is finally cleaned from the dry leaves which i burned few days ago. yes, we are all fine. also, my son resumed his work as well.
@Mavic123456 (13033)
• Thailand
Good for you, congratulations! next time it is going to ours!
@ridingbet (57987)
thank you. i don't aspire though, of doubling or tripling the payout. i just want to be paid every month and i am doing it now.
@Mavic123456 (13033)
• Thailand
@ridingbet it's fine, I know that this is not that much, but you know this is still something, do you withdraw this or do you deposit in your account.
@ridingbet (57987)
@Mavic123456 i have withdrawn about P6 thousand more or less, and i still have some dollars left.
Grats on getting paid. Didn't got paid this month. Actually, been awhile since I last got paid here in myLot. Just didn't have the time to log in and interact. Let's all stay safe and dry with Typhoon Ompong in our midst.
@ridingbet (57987)
i am doing my interaction now that power supply is still on.
@ridingbet good for you.
@ridingbet (57987)
@allen0187 my earnings were really at a standstill during those times that power was off. imagine having only $0.0008 in a day? but it is okay. i am back now.
@Courage7 (12348)
Congrats to you Ingrid. I hope you are doing okay over there.
@ridingbet (57987)
yes we are fine now, thank you. how about you with the hurricane?
@Courage7 (12348)
@ridingbet Oh I am fine I am not near it thanks Ingrid
@Shivram59 (4875)
@ridingbet Congratulations!! Glad to know you got paid. Yesterday I received my earnings,too.
@ridingbet (57987)
isn't it nice to receive our 'hard-earned' interactions?
@Shivram59 (4875)
@ridingbet Of course,it is.In fact,it is great.Money we make here doesn't matter,interactions do.
@brokenbee (7963)
I am $3.70 short.. hihihi Congrats!!!
@ridingbet (57987)
next month hija. or next months?
@brokenbee (7963)
@ridingbet maybe next year Ate.. hihihi
,,,congrats on your payout..
@ridingbet (57987)
thanks. many too got paid.
@ridingbet ,,,yes... it is...
@porwest (7127)
Got paid. Just under $10. And here we go again...trying to build up for the next payment.
@ridingbet (57987)
i have not been here for a week due to the typhoon , power blackout, and no internet. power was restored 2 days ago, while the net last night. i still hope to reach the minimum at the end of the month
I hope you survived the typhoon okay.
@ridingbet (57987)
yes we did, but it was another horrible experience for us. the earth literally shook
Please stay safe in the storm!
@ridingbet (57987)
we were, thank you! i would not ever want to be in such situation again but it is a natural disaster due to man's abuse to nature, and we are now paying the price.
@Icydoll (23596)
I haven't reached the minimum for the last month..I wasn't active much here..I hope I get paid next month . congratulations to you
@ridingbet (57987)
thank you. hopefully, we can reach the minimum at the end of this month
@shubhu3 (15981)
• New Delhi, India
Congratulations.
@ridingbet (57987)
thanks.
@rsa101 (14941)
• Quezon City, Philippines
In my place it is gloomy and gray all over my wife said it it raining in our place. But in my work it is so clam no wind and rain at sight. I still hope it is still the same until the end of our works shifts. I would expect a rainy weekend for everyone here in the Philippines.
@ridingbet (57987)
now, it is raining hard.
@ilocosboy (35980)
Oh wow, congratulations for the payment. Hu hu, I'm not yet included in the list.
@ridingbet (57987)
really? why? i see your discussions have many likes and comments, right?