This Hurricane Florence! What's going on!?!

Good morning, I haven't written in ages, but here I'am again! Hurricane Florence, kept me up tossing and turning all night. I live in Canada, but I couldn't sleep. Due to the fact that around 2am last night many people were suffering. And being an empath, I felt so bad! I read a lot of people stayed back. There's people on YouTube trash talking those who did, and calling the Hurricane "Fake". What? And wow! Some people truly are just..awful! I do think it's sad many stayed back, but I believe many probably just don't have the money to "GO"! And then there's homeless, etc. I just feel so bad for those effected in this! Been thinking about it a lot... My thoughts are with all these people.. Not sure what's going on in the World lately. But it doesn't look good.
@DWDavis (13108)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
For those who think Florence is fake, I'm sitting here enduring torrential rainfall 90 miles (145km) from the eye of the storm and just learned the winds from the storm toppled a tree through my nieces house. Everyone is okay, thank goodness. Let them talk trash. Karma is a b!tch.
How can people think that Florence is a fake? They have to be TOTALLY STUPID. How is your niece?
@DWDavis (13108)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
@marlina She and her family are okay. Fortunately, the tree didn't hit a bedroom. They were all asleep when the tree came down.
@ptrikha_2 (9712)
@DWDavis Thank God everyone is safe.
@wolfgirl569 (8688)
• Marion, Ohio
My thoughts are with them too. If the main stream media reports it anymore it is fake. Send those saying that out there to help with the clean up. They need a reality check.
@Morleyhunt (20475)
Having family in North Carolina I've been watching and praying. If someone asked me to evacuate, I would go.... Family members are in the health care, emergency rescue field. I would not want to endanger them because I was stubborn and refused to leave. There are allowances made for those who might be unable to leave. As to being fake, weather is unpredictable at best. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.
@UncleJoe (10645)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
People who say real things are fake are usually fake people.
@rakski (21149)
yes, it does not look good.
Good morning and, prayers to everyone affected, nobody should ever say it's fake or joke about it, but God will be sure to let them know the error of their ways.
@x0MandyLynn0x Yes Florence is a big store. I live in Israel but I have a friend that went elsewhere because the hurricane would be coming her way and also some here are getting ready for it. It is so sad that there are hurricanes, tornadoes, eathquakes, etc. in the world to disrupt our lives.
@434300aB (53)
It will be better I belive. People are strong and nature is true. This is real life and we have to make it better. Praying for all of those in suffer and hope everything will be ok for them. Wish we can do more for them
@betlynfrnds (1539)
I feel your pain, Mandy. Storms are very dangerous. Injuries, deaths, property damage - it's real. When people say things like, 'there's no real threat, it's not a big deal, I've been through storms before, this is just another one', I just shake my head and walk the other way. What we are seeing in the world today is a sign of the times. Prophecy is being fulfilled. Centuries ago, it was prophesied that in the time that we are living today, we will see weather patterns like no other time in history. 'In one place after another.' Those words were quoted in a prophecy regarding natural disasters.
@Lizzyib (759)
I agree with you. The people being shamed for staying back most likely don't have the means to go, or the money to stay somewhere once they have gone. I'm hoping Florence doesn't turn out as bad as predicted.
@Janet357 (1867)
So sad, disasters around the world are happening. You have hurricane in canada, the philippines has super typhoon, and just last week, hawai was also struck by hurricane i think (correct me if im wrong) and then Japan. :((
Well if it's fake, then what is a real hurricane like. I'm looking out the window now and all I see in heavy rain and strong wind!
@LeaPea2417 (21642)
• Toccoa, Georgia
It is a real storm. It now has been downgraded to a 1 or 2 hurricane but even that low number is causing a lot of damage. We don't live too far from the areas being affected. Luckily we are not in the direct path and will only get some rain on Sunday or Monday. All of those in the direct path are in my prayers.
@Courage7 (12348)
You Tube opinions on things are just no good people staring crap usually.
@ptrikha_2 (9712)
Someone must be very mad to call thus Hurricane fake. Yes, some people refuse to leave their homes, as was seen in the recent terrible floods in Kerala, a southern Indian state. Some do evacuate their homes, but one is always worried if their home stays safe, and undamaged. I wish the storm becomes weaker and does not cause damages.