Subdued dry summer and Autumn season starts in my place

@ptrikha_2 (11065)
So after a promising and then slow start, the rains picked up and then overall we had some pretty cool and pleasant days. Now the monsoon clouds seemed to have moved away from our place. Now subdued summers- I say so because all the characteristics of summers are there but it is not too hot. Also it will be dry weather and pleasant nights. Some trees do shed leaves and we can term the weather as Autumn too, though it is not like the Autumn season of some other countries. As for rains, well, we might still see a few rains.
@Mavic123456 (16153)
• Thailand
Awww we don't have Autumn here, I want to see what autumn is.
@ptrikha_2 (11065)
@Mavic123456 may be a season you have where rains are less, summers are not so harsh and some trees have leaves falling off rapidly!
@YrNemo (14740)
We are having lots of rain right now. Save me the trouble of watering the gardens.
@ptrikha_2 (11065)
@YrNemo yes and natural rainwater is better for the plants than the water we give!
@ptrikha_2 (11065)
@YrNemo yes I can understand!
@bagarad (13028)
• Paso Robles, California
I always look forward to autumn. We still usually have a heat wave in September or October, but at least it's usually cool after the sun goes down.I look forward to seeing the trees change their clothes and sometimes strip.
@ptrikha_2 (11065)
@bagarad I think you write a lot of posts regarding Autumn. @Icydoll you like rainy season more or this season? @LadyDuck so you might be preparing for the winters ahead. Right?
@ptrikha_2 (11065)
@bagarad and perhaps about other seasons as well !
It sure does beat the drag of beaming heat that costs us tons in air conditioning fees.
@ptrikha_2 (11065)
And our AC has started giving problem again- still need it for after least a month before winters set in.
@ptrikha_2 (11065)
@sharon6345 yeah AC usage means higher electricity bills.
@caopaopao (12630)
I think the weather here is the same as you described. Autumn has come.
@ptrikha_2 (11065)
@caopaopao is the weather at your place getting colder?
Same here, some trees are already shredding leaves. The air is cooler, especially in the morning. We had rain during the night, but gentle rain.
@Icydoll (27533)
It's similar weather here too...