Be careful who you insult on facebook...

By JJ
@myklj999 (20055)
You might not realize you'll need that person to be your friend later. A guy and I were trading barbs at each other there earlier...I did some snooping and finally put him in his place when I said if he didn't behave, I'd mute his microphone. Seems he is the lead vocalist for a band that is playing at an annual party that I have run the sound board at for several years now. It was never anything serious...we were both just sort of goofing around...but we didn't know each other, either. Needless to say, I won...because the soundman ALWAYS wins arguments.
You never know to whom you are talking on facebook, better to be careful. (This time I wrote facebook correctly.).
@myklj999 (20055)
The Sound Guy is worshiped as a God in some cultures
@myklj999 You surely made clear who is the Boss.
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
@LadyDuck Was there an American sitcom "Who's the Boss"? A good tv show:)
Haha. I bet you put the fear of whatever up him.
@Gabrysi (63)
• Spain
If a person deserve an insult,i will not think twice and for sure will not be my friend or one of my friends.
@myklj999 (20055)
But some of my friends and I find it fun to try to out-insult the other
• Spain
@myklj999 well...all depends...
@tallawah (9581)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@myklj999 I had a very good friend. Knew him for twenty years. He became a Trumpie. I have to stop myself from responding to his rubbish. BTW... he's a Black Jamaican
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
Gold star for JJ!
@myklj999 (20055)
My goal in life is to mute Trump's mic
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
@myklj999 I would donate to that cause.
• San Jose, California
Better still, don´t mess up at all in FB. I have a list of unknown people that want to be my friends there. Once I accepted and that was the last time I heard from him.
@myklj999 (20055)
It was funny when we realized who each other actually was...we got into a decent discussion about what he'd need that night and what I had to offer
@myklj999 Good for you both. I´m glad that the other guy was intelligent. Sometimes you come across some a**holes and there´s no way of understanding each other.
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
Making arguments or discussing things online is harder than in a real life. Your words simply stay. And, keep you friends close, enemies, even closer :)
@wolfgirl569 (12206)
• Marion, Ohio
Thats the way to control things lol
You da man!
@tallawah (9581)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I'm the worst Facebook user. 99% of all the people I communicate with I have coffee with... I know them. I've been to their weddings. The few others who post remarks I don't like I skip or ignore.
@myklj999 (20055)
We both had a friend in common and wound up bumping against each other
@tallawah (9581)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@myklj999 So you knew whom you were talking to
@myklj999 (20055)
@tallawah Nope. I knew someone he knew, and we got in a small disagreement on a mutual friend's thread
don't mess with the light person either..or you'll solo in the dark. me and the sound guy at NORVA were messing with this one band so bad.. that's what they got for being divas..
@myklj999 (20055)
I got asked by a band member once to NOT send the bass player's vocals into the mains, only give him a monitor feed...poor guy never had a clue
@myklj999 we had a guy that was completely off-he never noticed
• Walnut Creek, California
The soundsmna can made or break a band on any given night.
@myklj999 (20055)
I have great powers not given to mere Mortal Men
@tallawah (9581)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I want to add to this caution in the title of this item... be careful what you share on Facebook. Someone I had blocked over a year ago came to mind. I wondered if he had changed. I went to glance at his page, he was posting stuff so personal about himself and his family... public stuff that I could only jump back and shut the page, because this kind of oral diarrhea will only gain him humiliation.
• Pamplona, Spain
I only bother with friends whom I knew and family and that´s it.
@Deepizzaguy (15589)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Be careful what you tweet as well to celebrities since insult them at your peril.
@kobesbuddy (57652)
• East Tawas, Michigan
Yikes, he didn't realize who you were, I'm figuring. I get sarcastic with some people and they kid back. Then, I've run into some who take everything seriously! With them there's never a good time to kid around:(