My Son Is Taken, His Time, Paying His Rent

@TLilly15 (1675)
Newport News, Virginia
My Son asked me, if he could use my house key because, he wanted to check the mail it was Sunday, I told him the mail does not run, on Sunday I don't know what my son Is up to, but until he pays my sister, $300 rent like he told her he was going to do, my sister said he will not, get a key to this apartment, and he is not going to use, my key either I had to hide my key, so my son would not get it, when my son gets his money, from his job he will go into hiding, so he won't have to pay rent, there is no need in him asking me for, any money my money is for, my medical bills and al my money will stay on my web site until I decide to cash out and that won't be for a long time.
@BabeSays (5625)
• Mauritius
I hope he takes his responsibilities. So sad to hear about it.
@TLilly15 (1675)
• Newport News, Virginia
Well he won't get a house key, until he pays rent, and next month rent is coming up to
@BabeSays (5625)
• Mauritius
@TLilly15 You are doing what's right. You can't spend your money on anything else expect your medication.
Hopefully he will do the right thing. What a terrible situation.
@TLilly15 (1675)
• Newport News, Virginia
My sister is not going to, put up with this with him, I was the one who talked up, for him to stay here
@TLilly15 I hope that there is a happy ending.
I hope it's warm where he might be on a bench soon.
@TLilly15 (1675)
• Newport News, Virginia
I hope he won't get put out, but that is up to him right now,pay the rent and be done with it
@TLilly15 That is his options to choose and I am sure he will get the result he is deserving either way.
That does not sound good at all. Your son should take up the responsibility and pay his rent.
@TLilly15 (1675)
• Newport News, Virginia
Yes he should pay the rent, he won't be getting my house key
That's a huge money, hope he gets the job so he can pay the rent.