Before getting forgiveness, we need to start forgiving others....

Hyderabad, India
In the present world we always think of getting forgivessness for the things which we do but it is not that easy to get forgiveness. Before we expect forgiveness from others we need to start forgiving others. Once we are forgiving others then only we will get good feeling andbyou will say sorry from your heart and also when other persons will see their nature of forgiveness. I got this feeling because when i am expecting forgiveness from my friend uncle andbthey told me that how can u expect forgiveness as you still didnt forgivess one of my relative. What you think guys....
@1hopefulman (38701)
As far as I understand things, God only forgives those who are forgivers. If we forgive others it gives God a basis to forgive us. If we forgive others freely than more than likely others will also forgive us.
• Hyderabad, India
Yes, we always read this things but now the time to implement them in our life so that we can have more peace and less war in the world.
@1hopefulman (38701)
@saurabhrmp Yes, we can change ourselves for the better and can become happier.
@moonandstars (13402)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Not the best judge here.
• Hyderabad, India
Why, you wont believe on forgiveness. If not, please tell me why?
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
@saurabhrmp Who says I don't believe in forgiveness. I only said that I can't judge (judge who deserves it more). That's all.
@wolfgirl569 (21903)
• Marion, Ohio
I have forgave many. Not for them but for my own peace. But I will not forget and let them do it to me again either.
• Hyderabad, India
Yes, you did the correct things. Forgive them but not allowed him to do the same thing again. If they are doing same thing again it means they are not realizing the mistake
Forgiveness really is a gift we give to others.
• Hyderabad, India
Yes, forgiveness is the gift which we need to give to others as much as possible.
@hxrsha (97)
Well said.
• Hyderabad, India
Thanks. But now we just need to implement this in our life.So, that we can have peace in this world.
@Wowtalk (477)
• Jamaica
Forgiveness starts with you, so true. I will forgive because at the end of the day the only person you are hurting is yourself if you keep things inside. So people should indeed let go.