Where is your favorite place to eat?

Photographer: Wendy Spickerman
This week in the Village, it's restaurant week. One of my favorite places to go is The Original Pizza Place. I love their sheet pizza! Do you have a favorite place you enjoy going to in or around your community?
Same as @marlina, my favorite place where to eat is home. There are a couple of small restaurants on the lake that I like.
At least when we eat at home, we know exactly what's in the foods.
@marlina Exactly, I have so much the habit to healthy ingredients that I have difficulties in digesting food every time I eat at a restaurant. Cooks use too much oil and butter, because it's easier to cook.
@LadyDuck , You are right about this. Last week we had Chinese foods and was sick in my stomach all night.
My favorite place to eat is at home. But I do love a good Greek restaurant too.
For some reason, I always end up getting a salad when I go to a Greek Restaurant. lol
@xiaolisu (2429)
a new restaurant was open in my community. it's the best one around here. it bring some environment problems
What type of environmental issues?
@xiaolisu (2429)
@WendySpickerman the sewer and bin around the restaurant are more dirty than usually there was
@xiaolisu That's not good. I hope they get the issue resolved.
My favorite place is at the school house
Hmm... never heard of it. What do they serve?
@WendySpickerman this is my home the school house.Tonight we are having salmon
@amadeo Salmon one of my favs.
@UncleJoe (11332)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
We used to go to a seafood buffet a lot but prices have gone up and quality has gone down so we mostly depend on my own cooking now.
We have a Long John Silver in the next town. But we only go, like, twice out of the year. It's good but oily food doesn't agree with my stomach.
@UncleJoe (11332)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@WendySpickerman I don't like LJS either. We go for fresh steamed Shrimp, Crab Legs, and Crayfish.
@frenki (950)
• Serbia
I like to take pasta to go from one place. Its really delitious.
Pasta is one of those dishes you could eat 50 ways and never get bored of it. Great choice!
@frenki (950)
• Serbia
@WendySpickerman Yes, I agree :)
Buffet 101. Because I can eat whatever I want without paying too much. I love their salmon sashimi, tempura, carbonara, etc. But of course, as a diabetic, I try to stay away with meat and desserts. And yes, I always have five cups of tea afterwards. Then when I get home, I would drink a cup of warm lemon water, and a cup of water with apple cider vinegar to flush away the sugar
Sounds great and so informative too. Thanks for sharing. Makes me wish we had one here.
@deba12 (3082)
Yes I love to go to KFC especially for their smoky grilled chicken.
I have to admit I do like a good KFC meal. We get it maybe twice out of the year as a treat.
@januar1986 (1365)
• Jakarta, Indonesia
My favorite places to eat are KFC and Pizza Hut.
Ah, another KFC lover!
@WendySpickerman Actually I have a few places when I go out to eat I like. I like this one in the mall by the Old City and Burger Bar. They have great burgers. I like a pizza place here and discovered some mexican food I like but did not go there this year.
• Chandigarh, India
I used to go on oasis which is near around us.its is my favourite place.
We have a pretty decent pizzeria here which not only has some good pizza but the food is good too. I usually do take-out and then eat it at home.
@iridion9 (10897)
Mmm, in the mall there are restaurants there ha ha ha
• Bridgton, Maine
My favorite place to eat a cheeseburger used to be McDonald's. But now my favorite burgers are at a new general store in a local village of mine here in Maine.