Who reads science fiction?

By JJ
@myklj999 (18276)
I've read it for years. What are some of your favorite science fiction authors?
@Leonzz (195)
• Brazil
Me. HG Wells and Julio Verne gonna be the fathers of science fiction. All books of they are excelent.
@mturker (174)
• Israel
That would be either Tad Williams (Otherland series) or Robert Silverberg (never wrote a less than perfect book) do you guys trade books ?
@myklj999 (18276)
I don't really have a collection of my own anymore, but maybe some of the others here would be interested.
@mturker (174)
• Israel
That'd exactly why I'm trading.. no room for new books any more :) I'm trying to get people interested in trading, the more the merrier. There are tons of international members here who read English, so it a really good place to find traders
I read some science fiction. My favorites are the Hyperion books by Dan Simmons. Have you read them? They are excellent.
@myklj999 (18276)
No I haven't, but I'll be sure to look for them at the library in my town. Thanks for the suggestion.
You're welcome. I'm rereading them again.
@Nakisz0r (145)
• Brazil
i like science ficton, but i dont read much