Not A Cloud

What a simply beautiful time of the year this is. And yet, I know that some on the site are bracing for a hurricane. I hope that it diminishes in strength and that you all stay safe. I absolutely love this time of the year. We've had some cool weather, and that gave us a taste of what is to come, but the past few days have been very mild. The colours are almost at their peak and some of the leaves are actually starting to drop off of the trees. Its a short-lived yet beautiful time of the year. Yesterday we had near record high temperatures, and there was not a cloud in the sky. Its a great time to enjoy the outdoors before they are coated with snow. ~Photo I took yesterday
@Icydoll (24611)
Enjoy the weather there dear friend
Thanks, are you enjoying nice fall weather also?
I love when the sky is a magnificent blue without a cloud. We have unseasonably warm temperatures too and I'm still in summer clothes. Who would have thought we'd have such warm weather in October.
Isn't this just so wonderful? Especially after the cool and damp weather we've both survived. I had to get a couple of pairs of capris and some short sleeved shirts out of the cedar chest as I had them all packed away until next spring. We could still get another warm snap around the end of the month-but we'll take this for now.
@Juliaacv we're going to get chilly over the weekend
@Marilynda1225 I have the news on, and we are going to be 10 degrees cooler today then we were yesterday. The northern part of the province has a snow warning-ugh its too early for that even up there!!
The weather is fine here also.
What seasons do you get there?
@Juliaacv Mild summer, mild summer, hot summer, mild summer.
@JohnRoberts No other seasons?
Same here and last night was also clear.
Nice change of pace isn't it? Enjoy this beautiful day.
@Juliaacv yes it is.Today very warm and muggy.But will be short lived
@Juliaacv We are still having nice weather. I wore my jacket this morning because it was chilly but later on it was very nice out.
Today our weather is transitioning to what we should normally be experiencing. Tomorrow will be a normal day as far as the weather is concerned here. This hot weather at this time of the year is too much for me, although a lot of people enjoyed it, I wasn't one of them. I love the cooler weather of the fall and prefer the cold temperatures of the winter season over the heat of the summer season.
@Juliaacv I do not believe the weather people here. On many occasions they have told us wrong information. I like warm weather and hate winter of any kind. I hate wearing layers.
@Hannihar Oh, I hope that you don't get cold weather then. Me, I like layers, I like the cold too, so if they are wrong with the predicition, then that's alright with me.
It is warm here, but it is raining from yesterday morning, no record highs for October.
We have a cool front coming thru very slowly, they are calling for a 10 degree (Celcius) difference today from yesterday. And yet up in the northern part of the province, they are possibly going to get some snow and ice-its way too early for that even up there. This weather is just crazy.
@Juliaacv They had flooding in Spain two days ago and also in the south of Italy. Here it's still too warm and very little rain.
@LadyDuck Flooding is so devastating, I would imagine that there are a lot of the southern people in the US who will be flooded as a result of the hurricane that they have passing thru there.
It is a pretty time of the year. But I don't like what comes next.
I prefer the winter over the summer, I just am a terrible winter driver. I have heard that they are calling for a warmer winter this year, el nino or something?
@Juliaacv I hope it is a warmer one and less snow too.
The weather is so beautiful indeed when it is like that, cloudless and sunny. What is the temperature there when it is like that. Is it humid?
That day the temperature was around 32C, it was quite warm that day.
@Juliaacv Yes, that is quite warm indeed. Here it is about 28C but very humid, so it would really make one sweat a lot to be exposed outside the house.
We are experiencing high temperatures too, but tomorrow it will be far cooler. We have honey locust trees in our area, and the streets look like the Yellow Brick Road with all the tiny, yellow leaves covering the streets.
I like those trees, but they leave such a mess at this time of the year. I am so ready for the cool front to come thru, I don't do well in the heat.
@Juliaacv We had one in the backyard when we bought this house. After experiencing one fall season, we had that huge honey locust removed. I have the leaves of the trees of others all over the place, but not as many as when we had one of those trees of our own.
@dodo19 (33590)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Today is pretty cloudy here. It's chilly. It definitely feels like fall here.
I was just outside and its become windy, so maybe there is a cool front getting ready to come thru. I'm over this hot weather.
@dodo19 (33590)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@Juliaacv I don't mind the hot weather. I just wish that it was more consistent, instead of hot, cold, hot, cold.
@shubhu3 (18069)
• New Delhi, India
The picture is really beautiful . Clear sky
Thank you, it was a beautiful day yesterday when I snapped it. Today is just as nice but a bit warmer.
@shubhu3 (18069)
• New Delhi, India
@Juliaacv Today the weather is colder here.
We've been slightly warm too. But also little chilly.
The cool front is trying to come thru here finally we are getting a bit of drizzling rain.
It's pretty gloomy here, but maybe the sun will peek out.
I hope that the sun makes a debut today for you as well. Its quite hot for this time of the year and we're breaking temperature records this week. Personally I'm ready for the cooler weather.
Going out soon to enjoy this beautiful day here.
Great to hear-don't you overdo it in the garden.
Yes, go and enjoy!
I am, and you too.
@debjani1 (1595)
Hope for the best weather conditions.
It's a beautiful day here too and I've been down burning leaves. But I've finished that for the day. I just do an hour or so each day.
@Moon24 (346)
• Serbia
The city I live in is also a nice time. But there is sunny. There is not a clouds in the sky.