MIssing Part II

@myklj999 (20957)
I still don't have the entire story, but my brother-in-law made contact this morning from a church with a Little Rock Arkansas area phone number. What I have heard so far is that he blacked out after an episode with his blood pressure (not sure if it dropped or went sky-high) and he doesn't remember driving there...but that's where he is...about 7 hours away from here. Last I knew, my sister was waiting for the police down there to make physical contact with him and make sure everything was okay...I'm assuming with it back under control he'll be able to drive home, but if not, me or one of my brothers/sisters will drive down with my sister Sherri to pick him up and bring the van back. But he's been located at least, and he's okay other than he doesn't remember driving down there. I'll update again after he gets back home.
I have never heard of anyone blacking out with high BP, that is new to me.
@myklj999 (20957)
I've never heard of it either...I only know what is being said. He's back home now, I'll probably talk to him in a day or so and see what he says.
@myklj999 Hmm, he may have been running away and someone else did not want him to run to them so he made up this story to keep what he was a bout to throw away? Am I to suspicious?
@myklj999 (20957)
@andriaperry Probably...he loves his son too much to even consider something like that
@1creekgirl (13047)
I know that was a scare for a while. Hope he'll be okay.
@wolfgirl569 (13800)
• Marion, Ohio
Glad to hear that he is safe. Hope his blood pressure gets under control
@anya12adwi (4518)
• Bhubaneshwar, India
Please when he comes, give him some time and find any solution for what is bothering him so much
@CarolDM (8973)
So glad you got great news and he is safe.
Great news, at least you know where he is now and he will soon be able to be brought back home.
Jeez, good to know you found him and he's ok now.
Thank goodness he is okay
@xander6464 (5978)
• Wapello, Iowa
Excellent news. The crisis is over.
Good thing he didn't wreck or anything, not remembering how he got there!
@myklj999 (20957)
I feel about like an idjit...spelled missing wrong here, but if I correct the title all the links on the other discussion will go to the 'Whoops' page
@myklj999 Shows how much I pay attention, I hadn't even noticed.
@arunima25 (10187)
• Bangalore, India
Good that he has been located. Hope he will be back home safe and sound soon.
@hereandthere (33424)
something similar happened to a relative who bikes or runs after work. one night, he fell sideways while navigating his bike around a pothole or something. wife said he showed up at the door with a bloody face, but he could not remember how he got home. he only remembers falling. i hope he lets you pick him up than him driving that distance back home.
• Manchester, Kentucky
Sending prayers for your family.
That is really good news. I'm sure you're all really relieved. What a thing to happen. I guess it is the last thing you would have thought of.
Oh my goodness. How scary. Glad he surfaced though, that is good news!
@FourWalls (16295)
I am so thankful to hear that he's alive. Thanks for updating us, JJ.
@DWDavis (15844)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I know it must be a great relief that he's turned up fine other than his memory lapse.
Thanks for the quick update. It is spooky. I have driven a short distance (like ten miles) not remembering it, but it was late night driving on the interstate.
I’m glad that you at least got the word and he sounds like he is unharmed. Here’s to hoping that he gets home and into the doctor.
@kobesbuddy (59580)
• East Tawas, Michigan
OH thank heavens he has been located! I hope he doesn't have an aneurysm in his brain. That happened to my brother-in-law years back.