~New Chapter~

Jacksonville, Florida
Good morning everyone! I hope you're doing well this morning so far. God gave us a new day to share His love and I'm so grateful for that. :) We are officially in a different state today! The kids and I got to Georgia around 2am, our friends picked us up last night. It was hard for all of us leaving my husband behind but he needs to get the house done and we know that. :) It's a beautiful, clean home we are staying in now and we were made to feel welcome as soon as we walked in. Very different from where we just left. It's raining this morning so I'm not sure if we will get to see the animals or not but we will see. The kids are very excited about being on a farm!! There will be many Home School lessons to be found here, just with animals alone and the way of life itself. :) Thank you ALL for making my baby girl feel SO welcome here! I didn't think she would be more popular than I... Just kidding, I am so excited she's having a blast! Do you have any plans today? Anything new or exciting?
Welcome to Georgia and I know that you will all have a great time over there.
@marlina Thank you! We are excited about our new adventure for the next couple of weeks. :)
@LovingMyBabies Enjoy every day over there.
Hope you get to spend some time with the animals today. What a great experience for the children. I remember how much I love spending time on my grandparents farm. So many wonderful memories. Working all day today but then I am off for four days so I am looking forward to that.
@Happy2beme Thank you, yes I think they are going to love this experience! I'm excited for them. =) Enjoy your day, hope it goes fast so you can enjoy your 4 days off!
@LovingMyBabies Thank you. I am really looking forward to some down time and I am also looking forward to hearing about all the adventures on the farm.
@Happy2BeMe So far they have seen the turkeys, chickens, roosters, and dogs. Later they may see the donkey, goats, pigs and horses! :)
Being on a farm will be an educational experience for the kids. They can observe all the hard work it takes to run a farm.
@Johnroberts Yes, I agree! =)
@Icydoll (25805)
Nothing exciting here . Hopefully rains stops there .you may able enjoy along with your kids .Have nice day
@Icydoll I hope you have a great day! I hope the rain will stop so we can explore. =)
Seriously, how cool is living on a farm like that ! What brought you to Georgia? I have a lot on my plate right now - too long to list - let's just say I'm on limited time for myLot!!
@much2say It is super cool!! :) Friends that live here invited us to stay for a couple weeks! I hope you are doing well.
@LovingMyBabies Hope you all have an amazing time - what a memory that will be for you and the kids!
@Tina30219 (36544)
• Onaway, Michigan
I hope you enjoy your time where you are at how long will you be there? What is your daughters name here I will look her up.
@Tina30219 We are enjoying our time so far. We will be here for a couple weeks. :) It is Jazzylove35e
@Tina30219 (36544)
• Onaway, Michigan
@LovingMyBabies So when you go back will you be moving into the placeyour husband is working on
@HazySue (23723)
That's wonderful. The time will pass by very quickly. I know you and the children will enjoy the time there.
@Hazysue Thank you! :) So far we are enjoying our time here. I hope you're doing well.
@HazySue (23723)
@LovingMyBabies I'm doing ok. That will be a great leaning experience for the kids.
Your baby is not more popular than you are Jennifer, but we wanted to greet her. So now you are separated from your husband? I hope it will be for a short time.
@Ladyduck I have to keep laughing at the moment since I am missing my husband badly. Yes we will be together when the house is done, we had to leave where we were since it wasn't good there.
@LovingMyBabies You will be together again soon.
@Daelii (6136)
That is super awesome about being there! What kind of animals do they have??? Horses and goats are some of my favorite to sit and watch! Such personalities when romping around!
@Daelii They have horses, goats, chickens, turkeys, pigs, dogs, a donkey and cats! :)
@Daelii (6136)
@LovingMyBabies you all will have a lot of fun there!!!
@LeaPea2417 (22370)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Are you in South Georgia?
@Leapea2417 Yes we're in South Georgia.
Oh! you have fun, I know its hard to leave someone behind but you will all soon be together. I already love reading her posts and yes I do hope she make more money than you do mylotting
@andriaperry Thank you! I'm remembering it won't be forever and that helps. :) I hope she does well here too.
Sounds like a wonderful trip for you and the children.
@paihea It has been so far! :)
Sounds like you're going to have some fun especially being on a farm. I always wished I could have grown up on a farm. Nothing new here and that's fine with me. Love your quote on your post today
@Marilynda1225 We are so far! I always wanted the same. :) Thanks, I hope you have had a great day!
@cindiowens (4432)
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Yes! Many wonderful learning opportunities at a farm!
@cindiowens I agree! And it's better that they are excited about it. :)
That sounds like quite a fun and exciting adventure. And I'm sure that your absence will allow Johnny to work extra hard, and hopefully things go his way and he finishes soon. I'm happy to hear that Jazzy is having a good time here. Have fun today!
@Juliaacv I know, we are excited! :) Yes it was hard with us in that situation since it wasn't a great one. He couldn't fully focus on getting work done. Thank you. I hope you have a lovely day!!
Lori is coming in today on her cruise ship
@NJChicaa Yay!! Have fun together but don't do anything too crazy!
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
I'm glad you're starting a new chapter. Nothing new.
@tammys85 (12250)
I'm glad you're living in a place where you feel more welcome, and I hope you're enjoying it.
@tammys85 Thank you, me too!! We are enjoying our stay. =)
@tammys85 (12250)
22h
@LovingMyBabies Aw that's great! :D And you're welcome!
• Defuniak Springs, Florida
Where did you guys move from?
@thislittlepennyearns We were staying with a couple that took us in for a month. Now we're staying with friends for a couple weeks while my husband fixes the house up for us.
• Japan
That is one of my favorite Bible verses you used there. Also, congratulations! Also, who is your baby girl on myLot? I would like to greet her too.