Good Morning 11/8

I had a long AM discussion, and once again, it clicked away and didn't post. so I will suffice it to say Good Morning, and pray for my sweet kitty. He showed signs of improvement earlier this week..but is now..not interested in much other than sitting on me. He has a vet appointment Monday, hopefully he will hold steady until then.. I had two that lived to be 19..why couldn't one of them have been him? He is a super cat.
@riverwild (2542)
I hope you cat is ok snowy
Thank you..we will see what happens. I am not terribly optimistic though.
I hope that your kitty will improve
We will see..it's not looking that great at the moment.
@snowy22315 I'm sorry
@Tampa_girl7 Thanks,
Good morning.sorry to hear that.Wait to see what the Vet has to say.Good luck
Thanks..
@Icydoll (25805)
I will pray for your sweet Kitty.
Thank you
Happy Thursday! Sorry to hear about your cat. Certainly hope it's nothing serious
It is serious..he had some fluid removed from his lungs last week.
Best to your kitty.
He appreciates it.
I'm sorry your cat is having troubles. I hope he hangs on for you.
Thanks, I hope so. He didn't even smack in the face to wake me up this morning which he usually does. Maybe I will try to give him some treats in a bit.
I will say prayers for your sweet kitty too. I do hope the vet appointment can be kept and the vet can help that wonderful cat of yours.
Yes, well he decided to eat some tuna..so that is good. Sis said she will help if I get in a jam. She is invested in me being able to keep the cat for years to come. He is really a great pet..is very people oriented and an awesome pet.
@Corbin5 Thanks.., sigh!
I am so sorry, I hoped your sweet cat improved, I hope it's nothing serious.
Well it is serious..I just hope he can hang in there for awhile..vet appointment is Monday but if I have to I will take him sooner. He has already been once..to have fluid drained and chest xray.
@snowy22315 Oh poor thing, I am so sorry.
@Courage7 (18180)
Oh my gosh sorry again about the poor kitty Snowy. How old is he?
9..he might have heart failure, at this point they aren't certain..and the diagnostics cost a fortune.
@Courage7 (18180)
@m_audrey6788 (16901)
Good Morning to you over there. I hope your kitty will be alright soon
Probably not without spending a boatload of money that I don't have. I already paid 300 dollars..
So sorry your cat isn't well, I hope he recovers. That's a bummer when your post disappears - that's why I never write mine directly into the discussion box.
I know..especially if it is long..it is quite annoying.
@shubhu3 (20961)
• New Delhi, India
Take care of your kitty and my blessings are with him.
Thank you
Good morning to you. Hope your kitty will get better.
We can only hope.
OMG!!! I wish I was there, if for nothing else moral support. At least he ate some tuna which is a good sign. Is he using the litter box? I've had many cats and some have passed at a young age. Sometimes it can't be helped, we do the best we can. I'm sitting here holding back tears because I lost my beloved fur babies October 2017 when my house was burned down by the power company. I had to go to the doctor and on the way home I saw the smoke. I instinctively knew it was my house...I didn't care about the "things" inside, I was worried about my 9 cats and my mini dachshund. We got to my street and it was my house. As the police officer was checking ID to make sure we lived there I said "to he** with this" and bolted out of the car and raced down the street as fast as my 60+ year old legs would carry me, I bolted past the firemen and cops on the scene and almost made it to the door when I was tackled by 5 burly firemen. One of them was the fire chief. As I fought with every ounce of me I had (which for a fat old lady is a LOT!) he tried to calmly tell me that the animals were gone and that they didn't suffer. That the smoke got them first. I still bawl like a baby for my 'kids". I know what you're going through right now, and If I were there we would be going to the vet and I would be footing the bill to try to save your baby. I'm praying fervently and hard for his survival and that he will get better. Please keep us informed!
Oh thanks..very kind of you..so sorry you lost your kitties. The cat seems much better today..and is active, and eating fairly well. (He isn't exactly underweight either) He is a good size kitty, but not fat. I think he might weather this crisis, but I am afraid he won't have the long life I had hoped for him.