Are you better off, worse, happy ,richer, angry, or worse off

Trump being two years in presidency ,have your life changed? Over the past two years, what kind of effect had on your life Every one was shocked about Hillary Clinton and the Democrats. So I ask you are you better off, worse ,happy, richer etc. We have two more years to go.
My life hasn't changed one bit in the last two years. I just wish they would raise social security....we need a raise!!!
we did get a raise.The most in many years.Not sure how much but we did.
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
@amadeo WE got a 2.8% raise but I still can't afford $950 for a ticket to see "Hamilton" here in December!!! LOL
@GreatMartin well maybe you can work at the theater there.Just saying..
@UncleJoe (11185)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
Since Trump has been in office my life has become much richer,.....with laughter.
@UncleJoe my life have become much richer.He done wonder with the market. Much better than Bush and Obama.
@UncleJoe (11185)
• Virginia Beach, Virginia
@amadeo You're right, Alfredo. When Trump entered office I had nothing and I still have most of that left.
• Israel
This feeling that the POTUS is a fool is not original with Trump. When Teddy Roosevelt, the first one, was President, many people felt that he was a buffoon too! So don't worry, Trump will be out and we will still laugh!
I am Canadian so Trump's reign has not changed my life but he sure has made me angry.
@marlina many people angry.
@amadeo , Not enough yet!
I'm better off, happy, and richer not because of Trump, but because of having large investments planned at the beginning of my career, fabulous pensions, and lots of extra money in the bank. Trump hasn't done a thing for me, but I hope he helps those poor people struggling with healthcare, social security, jobs (different from careers), etc. I think he's only concerned what goes into his own pocket.
@DianneN Yes I believe os.Guess you are set for life.
@porwest (8337)
@DianneN He is so concerned about what goes into his own pocket that he does not take a salary to be our president. Just saying. As for Obama, he was worth about $1.3 million before he took the office, and worth about $40 million now. Who lined whose pockets again?
Of course my life has not changed because I do not live in the United States.
@LadyDuck your lucky there.
@amadeo We have our small problems, but not big problems here.
@GreatMartin (6163)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Ever since I turned 70 my life has been perfect (except for fact I can't afford to buy a car--well actually can buy car but not insurance!) I am one happy, contented guy.
@GreatMartin that is nice there Martin.Continued to do.
@cindiowens (4432)
• North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
I don't get into political stuff, but this is an easy question. My life has not changed one tiny bit.
@cindiowens good for you.Same here not a thread
Our son has a wonderful job now, but under Obama, he and friends who graduated from college along with him were struggling and were being laid off again, and again, and again. It was pitiful to watch them try so hard and then deal with another layoff. Now, all are working, and the company my son works for is moving to a much larger building due to growth. The economy added 3.2 million jobs, unemployment fell to the lowest level in 18 years, and the number of job openings grew larger than the number of job-seekers for the first time on record under Trump. Our son is better off, and that makes my husband and me who are doing just fine, very happy. I will vote for Trump again if the economy continues in this manner. Heck, our entire family voted for Trump, and we will do so again if he runs in 2020. If a president makes life miserable for the ones I love, that president will not get my vote.
@Corbin5 Yes he got the stock market rolling.The best I have seen.My investment is doing great. Your boys were lucky there.I will give him the credit on the Stock market. But personal.I do not care for him.He lies too much and insults people. Glad t hat he helped your family.Sorry not for me.
@amadeo No sorry needed. We all have different reasons for voting for a candidate. Obama, not for me, Clinton, not for me. Most vote for the one that they believe will help their community, family, friends, and country. It is the way of the USA.
@Corbin5 Yes.Well I am glad now that I think of it.Hillary would not be a good one there. Never care fo Obama.what did he do for us in eight years. Not a fan of trump.my portfolio is much better by him and will continued so. The other were sort of stiff.Do not worry he will be there for awhile if he behaves.LOL. He has done more than the others.I give him credit for this.
• Dallas, Texas
Changes are always going on. I spend more time with high anxiety since the 2016 elections. I wonder why?
@lookatdesktop not sure but understand
• Dallas, Texas
@amadeo I worry about the country moving away from traditions and morals and becoming more troubled with deeper economic debt, a divide between the two parties and continued random acts of shooting that seem to be happening so much and so often that it has become the new normal.
• Israel
This is worrisome too. There should be a new "New Deal" to get more people working.
@db20747 (10233)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
About the same!! But workin' hard to make a change!!!
@db20747 okay,
@db20747 (10233)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
@amadeo Hi Alfredo darlin'!!! How U been??!! Gone to any nice places this fall??!!
@CarolDM (5726)
I do not comment on political questions. Just stopped by to say have a great day!
@CarolDM that is fine nothing to comment on him.lol
@CarolDM (5726)
@CarolDM thank you .Have a good night
@porwest (8337)
I am definitely richer, and most definitely happier. This economy is booming, my stocks are through the roof, I received a pay raise at work, my sales are up...it's all good.
@porwest same here.the stock been great
@porwest (8337)
@amadeo The stock market has been awesome.
Mine hasn't really changed because of him...
@MommyOfEli2013 how about the stock market.If you have investement
@amadeo Don't invest in the stock market so not affected by that.
• Nigeria
America has connections with most other countries in the world. Here in Nigeria, we wish the exchange rate gets better so that price of things can reduce.
@septabchips I see.Not good there?
• Nigeria
@amadeo Not as good as it in the US.
No change as of late.
@snowy22315 no change as right now.
My life is the same. I am retired and making extra money online. Not richer or poorer. Just the same.
• Eugene, Oregon
I am not better or worse off, but I am angry that we have this crazy, unpredictable, racist man in the White House. He is an embarrassment.
• Eugene, Oregon
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
I'm not an American citizen but, overall, I always cheer for a better living. I'm also curious about voting. Do Americans outside the country vote as well and, do their votes matter equally as the ones of people that still live in the States?
It's no better than it was before he was elected. No worse either.