Searching for Ways to Finish Daily Work at the Office in the Correct Time

Kochi, India
One of the major issues that I am facing at my workplace is that most of the time I am unable to leave the office on time, as I might have plenty of tasks to be finished. I do not sit idle during the office hours and am always busy with work. Still I don't know why I am not able to complete the works on time and leave my office at 6. It is not an isolated problem in the office, and majority of the staff seems to be facing this issue. I know some of my colleagues who have more work than me leaving office on time and I wonder how they achieve this. There might be some solution for this and I strongly believe..
Maybe you just have too much work to do in the time given to you. There are probably some tips on how to organise your time really well. I seem to remember one was to make phone calls one after the other.
• Kochi, India
Yes..you are right...it seems that I am in the way towards a solution for this..
I am not sure what the solution might be. Maybe those who finish on time do not take breaks during the workday.
• Kochi, India
Yes.. that is also one possibility