Pain lotion

@hillhjill (11947)
From my husband being in pain all the time I would like to make him some pain lotion, I have been looking at different ways to make it but I really don't know which way to go. Do I use hemp oil or CBD. There are many different way it could be made I just want to know what works best, as he can't get the pain pills that he needs. I really would love to help him out, I'm so tired of seeing him in so much pain.
@porwest (11778)
Not sure where to help with this other than to wish you the best of luck in finding some way to help him. Onward and upward. Pain sucks. My back tells me as much each and every day.
@hillhjill (11947)
I'm sorry to hear about your back, and I have something to help him with the pain for now.
@porwest (11778)
@hillhjill I see Dr. Busch. To the chagrin of my wife. But an occasional cyclobenzaprine, which is just a generic version of Flexerol does help when I really need it as well.
@hillhjill (11947)
@porwest That's good that you have something that helps with the pain when you need it.
I would like to say that what ever you use will be tested on him. There will be no way to know until that time. Mine has both hemp oil and cbd. Mine works the second it touches my skin. Second was right. The thing is it needs to be applied a few times a day. I am sure if you find the hemp oil or cbd or even both. it will be just fine. I use aloe lotion from the dollar tree. Then another batch is made with another lotion. I also have something in mine that I could not mention. It's covered with my insurance and I am not to sure how that would go. Either way your looking to spend a good $60 to make the beginning sample. When you buy the cbd oil you won't know the affects till you put it on him. It comes in many strengths so you are good to go from here.
@hillhjill (11947)
I have seen some stronger CBD pills and they are kinda pricy I just want to play around with it and see what I can do.
@hillhjill That is what you will have to do. You might as well start and then go from there. You can always add more anything as you need it.
@hillhjill (11947)
@sharon6345 Yeah true.
@ridingbet (63729)
my brother brought home Ibuprofen pain liniment, and another one named Movelat for muscle aches and pains.
@hillhjill (11947)
We have tried everything like that, his pain is so bad that it won't touch it.
@ridingbet (63729)
@hillhjill perhaps you should visit a physical therapist?
@hillhjill (11947)
@ridingbet He has many times and it don't help.
Have you talked to your doctor about what would help him?
@hillhjill (11947)
Yes but we have to get stuff transferred to a different state but while we were down in Tennessee he could not get the pain pills he needed because well let's say it's very hard to get meds in Tennessee.
@hillhjill I hope you get everything transferred soon.
@hillhjill (11947)
@just4him Thank you
@Iamkitty (463)
• Kozhikode, India
sorry! i have no idea about pain lotions! why he's having pain?? what happened my friend?
@hillhjill (11947)
He has fibromyalgia and his spine is in very bad shape to the point where he has lost some of his spine, and other things wrong with him.
@Iamkitty (463)
• Kozhikode, India
@hillhjill oh!! thats so sad!! hope you will find the best lotion!!
@hillhjill (11947)
@Iamkitty Thank you.
I don't know about using CBD topically but I have some friends that take it orally and they've had great results with it.
@hillhjill (11947)
My husband Vaped CBD but it's so expensive so I'm looking for something a little cheaper and to make streatch further.
@hillhjill The lotion will stretch but if those pills are not a decent strength you might want to try buying from someone who has it made. I am not sure if ebay has it but they have the soap.
@hillhjill (11947)
@sharon6345 I will have to look and see what I can find.
@leny34 (7741)
• Sidoarjo, Indonesia
yes maybe hemp oil can relieve pain for a while
@hillhjill (11947)
Maybe so.
@leny34 (7741)
• Sidoarjo, Indonesia
@sofssu (20220)
I am so sorry about your husbands condition.. I hope you'll find something that works..
@hillhjill (11947)
Thank you so much and I'm looking for the best way to go.
Wish I could help, but it looks like some people have given good advice. Hopefully you can find something that helps!
@hillhjill (11947)
Thank you and I hope so.
@Courage7 (26754)
I wish I could help I have no idea but I hope that whatever CBD you would get would be genuine there are so many scams and sub standard products right now. I know what you mean tho docs will not help out with pain at all these days. My son suffers immense constant pain also..so sad and sorry to know your poor husband suffers also Icy Hot wont work for those pains
@hillhjill (11947)
no icy hot won't work, trust me I have tried. Sorry you son is in pain all the time no fun and I have done a lot of research when it comes to getting the pills I need and I can also get them from the vape shop but they are pricy there.
@rakski (24380)
I do not have any idea of how to make pain lotion
@hillhjill (11947)
That is why I'm looking at my options.
Hemp oil in lotions are for skin softening, so CBD oil would be the way to go, I do not know how fast it would be absorbed into the skin but anything we put on our skin goes into out bodies.
@hillhjill (11947)
From what I have read it says it takes about 40 mins to kick in to help with pain.