That Was My Cue

@porwest (10124)
As luck would have it I get a four day weekend, but my wife had to work today. I guess that is somewhat part of being in retail. She is a pharmacy tech at our local grocery store. She's been working in pharmacy for something like close to 35 years, and so it is nothing new for her to have to work the day after Thanksgiving. She worked at Walgreens for nearly 30 years before she got tired of that place and decided to move on. In any event, when she left this morning she told me she was going to take my truck. She hardly ever drives my truck. But apparently she said, "I am taking your truck, my car is low on gas." Ah, as the hamsters run the wheel of my mind, I suspect she wants me to put some gas in her car. So, I did make a point to fill up her tank. It took exactly $40. I definitely bought a lottery ticket. Even if I don't win a dime in the lottery I certainly will win some brownie points with her for filling her tank. Yes, that is a picture of my truck.
Nice truck. Good luck with the lottery.
@porwest (10124)
Thanks, and as for the lottery luck...I will need it.
My husband filled the tank on my loaner last weekend. That was a nice surprise on a Monday morning.
Nice truck. Yes, you'll win brownie points for filling up her tank. I need mine filled too. I'm seeing prices coming down, so it's a good time to fill up. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving.
@porwest (10124)
Prices ARE coming down. Kinda nice, especially this time of year. I think I paid $2.36 per gallon yesterday.
@porwest That's a good price. The lowest I'm seeing is $2.35. It isn't everywhere. I've seen it at maybe three gas stations.
@porwest (10124)
@just4him I hope they keep coming down too. The other day I saw $2.09.
It is nice to have a road trip with this truck.
@porwest (10124)
When we do it, it is.
@porwest That would be fun if ever.
@porwest (10124)
@Shavkat Sometimes a nice quiet drive in the country is something the wife and I enjoy. But it is more of a summertime activity.
@CarolDM (9328)
Great looking truck. We all need luck in the lottery.
@porwest (10124)
Do we ever.
@nela13 (10346)
• Portugal
Your new truck is fantastic. Usually my husband filling up the tank for me too.
@aureliah (20780)
• Kenya
Its a clever way of saying fill up the tank. Nice truck
@PatZAnthony (13282)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Do you remember when gas was actually affordable? Hard to believe the cost of it these days, but-yes, you will get some brownie points for doing that!
That's a great looking vehicle and yes, I'm sure brownie points will be in order.
that is one good looking truck there.also the color.Gas price has come way down now and more.