Apparently I'm a rotten person

So, my living situation isn't the greatest and I wish I had the money to change it. I would really love to move back out to the country and live on a farm with cows and chickens. Unfortunately, due to finances, I am stuck where I am. Also if I were to leave, one of the adults that also live at my house, would probably be dead within a month. He is an alcoholic that rarely eats unless there is someone here to make sure he does eat. The other adult in the house is a 10 yr old trapped in a 40 something adult man's body. All he does is complain!!!! And yesterday, he pouted and stomped his feet because the WiFi was not working for any of his devices. I spent an hour trying to figure out why his stuff wouldn't connect to the WiFi but the rest of our electronics would. When it still didn't work, he accused me of changing the WiFi password so he wouldn't have it. UGH!! Back to the topic at hand: Not only have I been dealing with all of that, also with losing one of my cats on Friday due to the negligence of someone in this house. I also have to deal with the fact that no one likes my rules for my daughter. On Sundays, she needs to be in bed between 8:45-9pm. 8:45, she stops whatever it is she is doing and does her nightly routine which is wash her face, put her acne cream on, brush her teeth and use her mouthwash. By 9, she is ready for bed and is allowed to watch one 30 min show on netflix to help her relax while laying in bed. But apparently, because I have her go to bed so "early" I am a ROTTEN person. The alcoholic, also the person responisble for two fo my cats dying, always warns my daughter that if she is not in the bathroom by 8:45 to do her nighttime stuff, then I will yell at her. Last time I yelled at her was when it was nearly 9pm and she was still on her computer. As my daughter is cleaning up her stuff, I overheard the alcoholic tell her "I'm sorry she's such a rotten person that she can't let you stay up a little longer. It's too early for you to go to bed." Did I let him know I heard him say this or what my response would be? No. It's not worth the hassle it would cause and he won't remember saying it tomorrow anyways. Another reason my daughter starts to get ready for bed at 8:45 is because she likes to try to poop before going to bed. Sometimes this can take her 20+ mins BEFORE she even does her other nighttime items. I am just so sick of this crap. I wish I could win the lottery and buy my dream house which actually just went back on the market last week!!!
@Janet357 (10233)
So sorry for these problems piling up before you. Time is really testing your patience. But im so sure, all these will be resolved someday.
I hope so. Not sure how much more I can take.
@Janet357 (10233)
@CountryGirl31 God will not give you problem you can’t overcome.
@moonandstars (13122)
• Zagreb, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Can someone give you an extra hand? Some associations, for example?
I'm looking into a few things but so far no luck.
I wonder if the drunk guy is a relative or just don't care because he probably don't understand what it is being a parent. Sadly, but you have to put up with it if you can't afford to move alone with your daughter only. Maybe she has constipation why she spent 20 minutes in the bathroom? If you get mad over there, it would probably get worst. I hope nothing bad happens to your daughter. I sense this 40 yrs old person could be dangerous in presence of your daughter.
I have talked to my sister about turning her garage into an apartment for me, my daughter and our animals. She has no problem with that because that means whenever she needs a babysitter then all she has to do is call out the backdoor. My daughter likes to read or do crossword puzzles while she goes poop that's why it takes her awhile. I won't let her take her phone in there. My daughter is never left home with them unless she is taking a nap, even then its only a few hours.
• Guangdong, China
Wish you could escape out of this bad situations! Wish you a better day. Life is not easy for us.
Thank you. I wish things like this would just stop but this family member will make comments like this thinking that I won't find out or hear him saying it. Then he wants to act like he didn't say anything at all.
How old is your daughter? Who are these other people .living with you? I am asking so that if I know the situation I can perhaps comment better. Seems like you have a really rough life.
I do and alot of people say I bring it on myself. The people living with me are family.
@CountryGirl31 so sorry to hear this. Virtual hugs.
@RasmaSandra Thank you.
It's really hearting to go through your plight but I have one solution for you that is don't let yourself suffer.remeber god is there to take care of you,for survival if you depend on others then it's possible that you may suffer,your dreams your happiness your fulfilments can come true when every day instead of letting your self suffer alone discuss these with God,let him know why you are undergoing such pain, discuss with God and I am sure someday your dreams will come true and of course the desire to live a life of your choice will certainly come true,hope the best for you,also make your self stronger than you think you are