The challenge i will never want to face again

When I was still in my teenage years, one of the prayer that I prayed with my whole heart is not to repeat an exam twice. It was a surprising thing when I got to the final class in my high school and I have to write the final exam to graduate to Tertiary institution (college). I couldn't obtain all the scores that I needed just with one course, so I got scared because almost everyone that I have known always write that exam twice or thrice before passing it. But to the Glory of God i never repeated the exam. That was the scariest challenge I will never want to face again. Although I have written lot of exams that are harder than that now. And you, do you face any tough challenge in the past and you won't want it to repeat itself ??
@mandala100 (53745)
There are some subjects that re easy for me but there are other which a bit difficult like Algebra and Trigonometry my friend.
You never mentioned if it's now or then But if it's the thing of now, getting a tutor will greatly help. And part of the mistakes I made then was reading math instead of working math Don't read Math take your pen and paper to work and solve Math.
@mandala100 (53745)
@Davictech Alright my friend.
I have finished to go to school and college and I am glad I have no more exams to take.
That's interesting to know. But have you faced any serious challenge in the past and you won't want it to repeat it self again ??
@Davictech Yes, absolutely, I had some difficult times during my life.
@LadyDuck smiles* this is still your life. Just that you have over came all those challenges
Thankfully, because I always study , I never repeat any exam at all in my entire school life.
Very good ma. but is there any challenging situation that you faced in the past that you won't want it to repeat it self ??
@Davictech Yes, of course. I have undergone down times in my life and thank God, I survived them. I would rather not talk about it anymore.
@SIMPLYD I deeply appreciate that. letting the past to be the past and moving on into the future.
@Icydoll (27959)
Same here .I used to wish the same to not to repeat the exam ..luckily I am .it's hard to complete the back logs for many of them.
hope you are done with the exam now ??
@Icydoll (27959)
@Davictech yeah I'm done
@Icydoll Glory to God.
@dgobucks226 (14868)
I always disliked math tests especially Algebra and Geometry. Since I am no longer a student I won't have to worry about taking tests in those subjects again.
Abi naw. back then in school some of the maths topic do looks like we are learning about another language entirely.
@dgobucks226 (14868)
@Davictech Yes, it was definitely foreign to me, lol.
Well done for not having to repeat the exam. Exams can be very stressful sometimes.
yeah they are. And that's the ironing of life. Without exam no promotion. Even we face exams in our day to day activities. We should just pray for help of God to be able to over come them all.
@Nevena83 (5245)
• Serbia
I have a challenge everyday.
Oops, never give up my sister. Every challenge is to make you stronger and not weaker. God will definitely see you through.
@redurnet (1702)
Well done. I did not like to face the challenge of my last year at university. I found it difficult to motivate myself to finish the work. I finished and did well but even now, many years after graduating, I have nightmares about not completing my work in time and failing my degree.
Waooo. That's the devil reminding you through dreams. Such will never come to pass.
@sofssu (18782)
I have had a major challenge in my life I couldn't walk.. that was years ago.. that is something I never want to face again,
What?? What happened ? Is it an accident or what ??
@leny34 (5789)
• Sidoarjo, Indonesia
I think that is a good thing for you, because you never repeat the test again, and you also finally graduate well
yeah that's right. What about you, Have you experienced any challenging situation that you faced in the past that you won't want it to repeat it self again ??
I am retired so I will not be taking anymore exams which is a good thing.
oh thats great. but is there any challenging situation that you faced in the past that you won't it to repeat it self ??