Very Polite Bank Tellers

By eds
@ZedSmart (3710)
Well I think institutions like these have trained their personnel to behave the best they can when approaching or serving their clients like any other commercial institutions. I’ve been to several bank names small or big alike and it still amaze me how tellers and personnel treated their clients on their own or choreographed way. Just lately, I have a transaction at one bank in the locality. Security staffs are also trained to greet people upon entering giving you a light atmosphere. Tellers do the same upon your turn and welcome you with greetings and smile. After you were served, aside from the usual grateful remarks you will be asked further if you still have anything to do other than the just finish transaction. Although, I find it a bit extra because certainly your needs are already catered when we’re done. A customers’ desk is also provided for some queries. I never also noticed the same with other banks but just the regular thank you message. I wonder if those tellers do it wholeheartedly or just force to do as directed just to make the clients’ experience appealing. Whichever, it still feels good when we are treated and served nicely. Photo Credit:pixabay.com
I was a bank teller before too for how many years. When I was a newly hired, I was sent to Manila and had a training on how to talk , walk and deal with clients. You have to put them into implementation when you are already at the bank. Or else your performance rating will be poor and you will get no performance bonus. The boss is silently observing everyone.
@ZedSmart (3710)
I'm just amazed on the follow-up question after your transaction because it's not usual as what I have observed with other banks. A simple thank you is enough.
@ZedSmart Nowadays, they have to be competitive so they do that for an extra mile or edge.
• Agra, India
No...it is just their job. If they are not good amd polite with their customers they will be fired.
@ZedSmart (3710)
They must adhere what has been told otherwise they won't stay longer in their work. That is?
• Agra, India
@ZedSmart yes...simple as that.it is just their job protocol
@Karenmm (904)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Maybe it's part of their work to do that...
@ZedSmart (3710)
I think that is. To make the customers comfortable dealing with them.
@Sreekala (25320)
May be they are getting training on how to take care of their customers. Those decency must be part of their work.
@ZedSmart (3710)
It's really part although they do not really meant for it but it's the way it is.