What did you laugh about today

spark, sofpics
By sofs
@sofssu (20440)
Don't keep it to yourself.. spread the laughter around.. it might help someone here.. it might even make their day.. Our pet Spark does a lot of tricks.. he will do anything for his treat.. when i take the treat jar in my hands he doesn't wait for a command, he spins, he rolls over, he gives me a hug, a kiss. does a jig, plays dead and just about does all that he knows.. he has me in splits and knows he will get his treat for mama is pleased with him.. Have you ever been so ready to please anyone in your life? Just a thought.. but do share something that made you laugh today..
That is so funny!!!! Spark is a real character. I am a people pleaser, and really need to have some more me time. My husband makes me laugh every day. Today as I was busy myLotting, he kissed the top of my head several times. It isn't sink in until he walked away. I asked him if he just kissed me, and he told me NO. We both burst out laughing.
@sofssu (20440)
@DianneN LOL don't tell me you are so caught up in mylotting.. hmm.. my husband would dump me if ai ignored him so much
@sofssu I was caught up in myLotting. I think my husband is used to it by now. At least he didn't ask me for a hug this time. I'd have to stand up!
@DianneN Sometimes my husband says I love my laptop more than him. So we leave and go somewhere.
I laughed at my own self lol.
@sofssu (20440)
@TRBRocks420 Laughing at self lightens a lot of misery.. i do that often too..
He is just adorable. Love that photo. My cat Sid makes me laugh when he comes in and sits on the table licking himself and then suddenly looks up at me with his tongue sticking out of his mouth.
@sofssu (20440)
@RasmaSandra Sid is cute too.. love to watch cats and dogs with their tongues sticking out.. they look adorable.
@responsiveme (22086)
Is that Spark?Very cute. The bright sunshine streaming in is making me smile but it is also telling me to go and finish the housework as maid is not coming today.
@sofssu (20440)
@responsiveme Yeh that is spark sitting up.. he thinks he is human and he needs to sit like that. Aww.. so you've got a lot of work on your hands today.. I don't have a maid so i am used to all this.
@sofssu work finished..Once in a way I don't really mind.
@sofssu (20440)
@responsiveme Good on you.. LOL i have a pile of stuff to do .. got most of it done though..
I cant think of anything today.
@sofssu (20440)
@andriaperry I bet you laughed so many times today.. try to cheer us up here..
Spark is really cute. The kitten of my neighbor makes me laugh every day. As soon as I open the door, only a little bit, he put his little paw inside so I cannot close, he wants to come in.
@sofssu (20440)
@LadyDuck he is really smart.. does he spin like mad chasing his tail?
@sofssu No, the cats usually do not do this, this is something dogs do more.
@sofssu (20440)
@LadyDuck hmmm.. i am no cat person.. so i have no clue.
That is an endearing picture and I can visualise all what this little imp does to get his treats. Preiti does not do those tricks but her presence is enough to make my day. My day has started on a pleasant note as usual I have not laughed though I have a smile on my face.
@sofssu (20440)
@allknowing I bet just having Preiti around is enough.. our previous pet was such a calm gentle creature.. she just lighted up our lives.. Have a great day and share something when you laugh out loud,..
My two kittens rolling around on the floor and chasing each other real fast makes me laugh at them. You have a cute dog.
@sofssu (20440)
@jstory07do they also chase their tails? I love watching that.. Thank you, Spark is a very sweet fellow.
I surely would laugh when Spark will do that in front of me. He is so cute in the picture. I had lots of laughs today. The latest is when the HR assistant went around to each department and let us receive it. It was a memo for a group performance on our Christmas party. The tune will be Jingle Bells Rock and the prices are : $100, $90, $60 and $24 . And everyone is again stressed and we all just laughed about it, specially when the Admin Dept. they will have lots of money then, because they will win the top prize for the Christmas decorating contest and now this one. I told them, please have mercy on us, we will win the $100 , since we will not win the Christmas decorating contest. Everyone roared in laughter.
@sofssu (20440)
@SIMPLYD LOL you almost begged the HR people to give it to you.. LOL Maybe you should try since the prize is worth fighting for.. but yeah the stress..
@sofssu Well, this time, we were partnered with Marketing Dept. At least, if we don't want stress we let the Marketing officer conceptualize our performance and we will just follow the steps of the dance and sing at the same time if she say so.
@sofssu (20440)
@SIMPLYD smart move.. Is she a good choreographer
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
The way that some people close to me talk makes me laugh.
@sofssu (20440)
@moonandstars sounds like you have a lot of fun loving friends and family.
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
@sofssu Well, I can laugh even when a stranger talks In a train, for example. Some people tend to sound very positive and passionate while talking and, because I'm not that open in expressing that, it makes me laugh, actually happy seeing that. I try to laugh from my heart. That's the best laugh. Do you agree?
@sofssu (20440)
@moonandstars Yes i do, i laugh so loud that my friends say they miss my laughter when i am not there.. Laughter from the heart lightens up life.
@ilocosboy (42063)
I watched a youtube video that is hilarious-- a woman audition in got talent and she sings Ken li.
@sofssu (20440)
@ilocosboy Haha,. its the Bulgarian woman.. isn't it.. Lol I watched it too..
@ilocosboy (42063)
Wow, that means she's that famous now, really gone viral.
@sofssu (20440)
@ilocosboy LOl i dunno.. someone forwarded it to me.. it was so crazy..
That dog in the photo has a pink bow is that this dog you are writing about? This is a really cute story. What a funny dog going over all the tricks he knows to get a treat.
@sofssu (20440)
@shaggin yes that is spark and I think pink suits him better.. nope i love to have girls..
@sofssu oh okay well usually pink is on girl dogs so I wasn’t sure. He is absolutely adorable and looks even cuter with that little bow!
@sofssu (20440)
@shubhu3 (25769)
• New Delhi, India
I laughed while I was conversing with my friends
@sofssu (20440)
@shubhu3you don't want to share with us what made you laugh?
@shubhu3 (25769)
• New Delhi, India
@sofssu Two of them were there . One was sharing her journey which went really good, and other was telling me about his exam which wemt really good and funny since the question paper was interesting.
@sofssu (20440)
@leny34 (7740)
• Sidoarjo, Indonesia
yes I always make other people happy if I can, because I think making someone happy is a very good thing
@sofssu (20440)
@leny34 That is very nice.. It always lovely to out a smile on someones face. Did someone do that for you today?
• Karawaci, Indonesia
Your dog so cute. I've seen it on TV shows, a dog fell while running. even though the dog has four legs but why can it fall. I think it's very funny
@sofssu (20440)
@Astriandromeda Thank you.. tripping over something and losing your balance is always funny for some reason.. People don't laugh when humans fall mainly because its not polite. But it can be really comical.
@Icydoll (29392)
Wow how cute spark . really adorable one
@sofssu (20440)
@Icydoll he has a lot of admirers in the neighborhood.
• Walnut Creek, California
My brother and I discussed Donald Trump on the phone.