Interesting watching someone blame myLot for the lack of people being interested in their discussions...

@myklj999 (20980)
They are complaining they only get 5-7 responses to their 'best' discussions because people are leaving myLot because myLot doesn't pay enough. Yet the top discussion for yesterday has 49 responses to it. Somehow, this leads me to believe their discussions not getting many responses doesn't have anything to do with myLot. But people love to blame others for their problems...
So true, those who complain not to have responses, most of the time never dare to comment back and people do not really like to waste their time in a "monologue" instead than having a "discussions". People love to blame the others.
@myklj999 (20980)
It's like I never blame others for blocking me, I usually know it was something I said, and I accept that
@myklj999 I do not care to be blocked, I know who blocked me, because when I check the profile I cannot follow and I cannot comment on their posts. I discover interesting new users every new day.
Once again we all have to buy into the fact that its interactions that make or break our posts here. Its not too often that someone just randomly posts something so great that without any interactions people will just flock to it and read and comment. Its not a lottery.
@myklj999 (20980)
I've had between 1 and 134 responses...usually closer to one that 134.
@owlwings (40041)
• Cambridge, England
Some people are only here to complain. A dose of salts (Epsom) might make them feel better, though I often doubt it.
@myklj999 (20980)
They claim to not be here 'for the money', but always end up complaining about it...go figure
@owlwings (40041)
• Cambridge, England
@myklj999 I think my math isn't up to that. I'd rather deal with problems like "How many apples in a gallon of gas?" or "Why is a mouse when it spins?"
@myklj999 (20980)
@owlwings I think Scar knows the answer to the second one
@mysdianait (64381)
Some things never ever change do they? Seems that whenever I pop iin after a break it's like I had never been away
We wish you had never been away.
@mysdianait (64381)
Thank uou so much dear @GardenGerty
Some don't really put the effort in but you can't tell them.
@myklj999 (20980)
Oh, I can tell them...oh yes indeed I can.
@myklj999 Yes, I know THAT but it doesn't make any difference does it? They still don't LISTEN.
@maximax8 (29032)
There are a lot of discussions on My Lot and it is impossible to answer them all. Some discussions appeal more to me that others because the discussion that I find interesting I will be able to write quite a bit for it. It is fine to only have 5 to 7 responses. Yes, people love to blame others. My Lot earnings do go up with members efforts. Leaving My Lot because it doesn't pay enough would be silly. There is value in discussing things with other My Lot users.
If someone frets about how many responses or lack of, one will go crazy. You just have to post and let it go after that and go on.
@myklj999 (20980)
Took me 10 years to finally get one response to one of mine...seriously
It is like sending up trial balloons, in a way.
@ridingbet (61984)
for me, i don't mind of my discussions are not top-rated. i just like to answer comments in my posts, the same way like responding to others' discussions as well.
@myklj999 (20980)
I don't care if I get 'top-rated' either, I'm not here trying to win a popularity contest or I'd be a nicer person
@ridingbet (61984)
@mandala100 (53713)
Maybe the reason why they are posting is that they want to run for a popularity contest my friend.
@myklj999 (20980)
They seem to be someone that only pops in occasionally and then wonders why everyone doesn't immediately flock to their discussions...which many deal with complaining about how myLot operates...
@mandala100 (53713)
@myklj999 That's true my friend: a "once in a blue moon" myLotter my friend!
There is always a few people on every site that complain all the time.
• Bekasi, Indonesia
this is something interesting for us to talk about
@simplfred (6212)
The main reason perhaps is that they don't read other stuff. Sometimes "I scratch your back and you scratch mine" method works here.
@resukill22 (7018)
For me ,I dont care if I get more or less comments from my discussion, important is I enjoy doing it. Just go in the flow. And I'm happy to be here and to meet new friends.
@myklj999 (20980)
I'm not really sure why I am here these days...maybe I just don't have anywhere else to be
@myklj999 haha really? But your one of the admin here? I'm I right?
@myklj999 oh okay, I thought your one of the admin here.
@Lolaze (3168)
You’re a mean one, Mr. Grinch... I’m sure you are helping MyLot keep people from getting likes! It’s a conspiracy I say!!!
@myklj999 (20980)
I must be secretly removing responses as soon as they get them
@Lolaze (3168)
@myklj999 Well you have to do something with all that free time since you never sleep.
@Jackalyn (7391)
• Oxford, England
Now I want to know what the discussion that got 49 responses was so I can see if I am interested. It is a trick. Complain you do not get responses and people respond with an explanation and you get the responses. It makes me want not to respond.
@myklj999 (20980)
It actually would up with over 70, I believe, after I posted this. It was at the top of the Top Rated Discussions list yesterday
It is relationships that fuel the interactions and responses. Maybe good relationships. Maybe irritating as all get out relationships, but still, it is connectedness in one way or another. People who do not bother to connect do not get responses. No one cares about them, as they have definitely shown they do not care about others, but not interacting, not responding, not commenting.
@myklj999 (20980)
myLot isn't for everyone...especially not for those that think they are going to come here and make $50 a month
@hereandthere (33423)
oh. so there was yet another 'comebacking' mylotter who was also disappointed that mylot still hasn't changed? tsk. bad mylot. so stubborn. oh, well. they tend to blink first. hahaha!
@myklj999 (20980)
They usually use the 'myLot used to pay much better' argument...which, for me, myLot has paid me almost 3 times more in the last 3 years and 5 months than they paid in 6 and a half years under the old system...
i think the most i've gotten is 23..oh well.
@myklj999 (20980)
My long running Vinyl Countdown averages about 3-4...oh well
@vandana7 (69047)
Ironic. I am struggling to get the bank hand over the documents at least, they can dispute the amount if they choose to do so. Very busy with personal stuff...and I am also preparing to take the case to the next level should the bank refuse to surrender my documents or surrender them with a statement that I will not be claiming award. It is a tense stuff. If they choose to dispute the amount, then counter would have to be prepared. A lot going on in my tiny brain. I am not here sufficiently because of such things. Sorry. Not because myLot is not paying anything. I would be happy if myLot took that money I get and donated for forest fire relief, or hurricanes relief.
@Keyia120 (850)
Wow, you know the sad part you're right. People can be very bitter. The problem is not my lot they just need to make better discussions and interact with others. They don't realise that they have to interact and just make decent things for others to read. I do short stories and others tell stories about their day or week. I agree with you completely on how people just want to blame others for their problem.