~Gods Creation, A Walk & Bible Study~

Lenox, Georgia
Hey everyone I hope you're doing well today! Things are amazing here! God is such a good Father. =) Today after the kids did school work we took a beautiful walk along the dirt road. It was incredible! There were cows down the road and pigs, along with so much gorgeous scenery. Then this evening after dinner we went to Bible study with our friends-which my husband is the leader of!! That was also incredible! :) It's been a wonderful day and I'm so grateful for it! Shortly it will be bedtime for me. If you need prayers let me know!! I took the picture today if it loads
Hey Jennifer and, glad things are good there, my new prayer is for God to help me love like Jesus :)
• Lenox, Georgia
@TRBRocks420 Thank you! I will be praying for you. =)
@Jackalyn (7414)
• Oxford, England
One of the best kind of prayers.
I am glad all is good there.
• Lenox, Georgia
@andriaperry Thank you, I hope all is well with you as well! :)
Another great photo. And I see im not the only one who thinks so. Good thing I told you about that app, I hope it works out well for you. And hope you all sleep like babys tonight and wake up to another wonderful day
• Lenox, Georgia
@Courtlynn Thank you soooooooo much a million!! We did sleep well, thank you love. =)
@LovingMyBabies yay. Happy Thursday
@FayeHazel (23560)
The walk and the Bible study sound lovely and inspiring
• Lenox, Georgia
@Fayehazel It was especially awesome since my husband is the one who started this Bible study and leads it. The Lord has called him to preach. =)
@FayeHazel (23560)
@LovingMyBabies Oh wow, I am happy he is being called
@Jackalyn (7414)
• Oxford, England
Glad you had a nice day. God is good all the time. We seem to have quite a bit of fellowship on here, and thank you for your prayerful heart. The picture is great and again, thank you for sharing it.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Jackalyn He is an amazing Father!! You're welcome, I love the inspiration where we live now. =)
And its time to lay down to rest.
• Lenox, Georgia
@johnroberts And rest we did. =)
I am also on my way to bed. Sweet dreams to you.
• Lenox, Georgia
@Tampa_girl7 I hope you slept well too! :)
@louievill (20725)
That's a beautiful scene, what I pray for is for God to make me more forgiving for other people's short comings.
• Lenox, Georgia
@louievill Thank you! What helps me with that is remembering the people that do wrong to me really don't know who they truly are and they definitely don't know how amazing our Father is! We are the examples for them.
The picture is beautiful I love it. I am glad your family is happy where you are.
• Lenox, Georgia
@jstory07 Thank you so much! :)
@Courage7 (26989)
Wow look at that place you are Jennifer..I cant get over the beauty of Gods Love.
Yay glad you were able to get out and enjoy nature. Too cold here but still getting a treadmill walk in (but it is definitely not the same as that fresh air) have a good day!